Subject: LSPID in CRLDP,

From: "chetan kumar s" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 16:12:52 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

	The LSPID TLV in section 4.5 of draft-ietf-mpls-cr-ldp-04 is given
to be ingress LSR ID (or its own IP address).

	When a LSR receive ER Hops composed of LSPID as the second ER HOP
and the LSR is not part of this LSPID, then LSR is supposed to propagate
this request to a next hop that is along the path to the ingress of the
tunnel formed by the LSPID.
	My question is how do I find this path if the LSPID is composed of
router ID. I mean if this is composed of IPv4 address, then LSR can find a
path to this LSPID ingress tunnel, but what happens with the router ID.

	I went thro' the archives could not find any solutions on this..

Thanks
Chetan S

___________
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all
progress depends on the unreasonable man.
                -- George Bernard Shaw