Subject: Re:&nbsp;integration&nbsp;of&nbsp;wireless&nbsp;network&nbsp;and&nbsp;MPLS

From: "Gao Deyun" <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 May 2001 10:52:08 +0800

Hi,
  I don't know wireless ATM very clearly.I am not care about wireless ATM.
What I mean is that:
  If we want to provide QoS services in wireless networks, myabe we need
"virtual circuit" such as in MPLS network. In future, backbone network is
optical network, and access network may be wireless network. Now applications
MPLS to optical network are widely researched. However, someone considers
wireless networks with MPLS?

Deyun Gao

In your mail:
>
>wireless *ATM*?  Why?  That is truely *sick*!
>
>--
>Christian Kuhtz <[email-masked]> -wk, <[email-masked]> -hm
>Sr. Architect, Engineering & Architecture, BellSouth.net, Atlanta, GA, U.S.
>"I speak for myself only.""
> 

--http://www.eyou.com
--�ȶ��ɿ�����ѵ�������  �����ʼ�  �ƶ���ǩ  ��������  ����洢...����δ��