Subject: Inter Provider MPLS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 16:02:30 -0400

Can anyone direct me towards IETF work done specifically for 
inter-provider peering with MPLS and MPLS VPNs?

Thanks, 

Spence 

Spencer Giacalone, Predictive Systems
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Nothing so much prevents our being natural 
as the desire to seem so" -Francois, Duc de 
La Rochefoucauld

---

From: Robert Raszuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 13:17:10 -0700

Spencer,

For Inter-provider VPNs see 2547bis section: 

"Inter-Provider Backbones"

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-rfc2547bis-03.txt

For one of the option of mechanism for label exchange between providers
see today's issued rfc3107.

R.

> [email-masked] wrote:
>