Subject: 答复: Vendors who use Ships in the Night

From: "Bin Du" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 17:12:06 +0800

Nortel's Passport switch can do that. You can assign VP/VC ranges for ATM
and MPLS per interface.

Regards, Robin Du

-----原始邮件-----
发件人: MP LS [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2001年5月29日 16:56
收件人: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
主题: Vendors who use Ships in the Night

Hello All

I have a question.
Are there any vendors at the moment who already implemented
MPLS and ATM as the Ships in the night principle. For the use in a ATM-LSR.

I would be pleased of anyone can give me some more info also about the way 
the seperate the VP/VCs for ATM and for MPLS.

Greetings,

Niels Sitters
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.