Subject: pwe3 Mailer

From: Jim Loehndorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 14:04:09 -0400

Is there a pwe3 mail group?  How do you join?

Jim Loehndorf
ASC

---

From: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:30:04 +0100

> Jim Loehndorf wrote:

Hi Jim,

you can subscribe at:

http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

or send email to [email-masked]

Giles

-- 
============================================================
Giles Heron      Principal Network Architect      Gone2 Inc.
ph: +44 7880 506185         "if you build it they will yawn"
============================================================