Subject: MPL2001 International Conference Registration-Oct.7-9, Washington D.C

From: Rajiv Papneja <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:32:03 -0400 (EDT)

MPLS 2001
              4th Annual International Conference on MPLS
                             October 7-9, 2001

		     Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, D.C.
			     Hosted jointly by

                         UUNET Technologies/Worldcom 
                         Advanced Internet Laboratory 

   MPLS 2001, the fourth in the series of International Annual
Conference on Multiprotocol Label Switching is jointly hosted by UUNET and
AIL.   Due to many requests we have received for registering for MPLS 2001, 
we are delighted to inform you that we have opened registration for the
event. Please visit www.mpls2001.com and click on the "Registration" button.
 
   The designated hotel for MPLS2001 is the Omni Shoreham Hotel,
Washington D.C.  We have a limited number of rooms blocked at a special
rate and urge you to make your reservations immediately. You may visit our
website for more information and click on "Hotels and Travel" button. 
 
   Thanks to our conference sponsors and other efforts of volunteers, we
have tried to keep the registration cost to a nominal fee. The early
registation fees are extremely attractive and we hope you can benefit from
the opportunity and pre-register for MPLS2001 soon.

   The technical program for MPLS 2001 is not available yet but like
previous years it will be balanced with highly original technical
content. There are four excellent tutorials to begin the program. The
exhibitors will also be showcasing their latest MPLS-enabled and
optical products in the Exhibit hall. We have also planned for two public
interoperability events following the conference, October 10-12.        

   For additional information, please visit http://www.MPLS2001.com, the
official website for MPLS 2001 International Conference.

   Looking forward to seeing you at MPLS 2001, Washington D.C  

   Regards,
    -Rajiv 
     
********************************
Rajiv Papneja 
Advanced Internet Laboratory
George Mason University,
G10, Johnson Center,
Fairfax, VA 22030-4444
email: [email-masked]
********************************