Subject: GMPLS / OIF toolkits

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 01:59:54 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I am carrying out a survey of commercial GMPLS toolkits or product suites
that could be developed for use with all optical wavelength switching
networks. If you are involved with or know of any such products please
could you let me know.

The type of features I am interested in finding out about in such
suites are:
GMPLS rsvp-te/ cr-ldp explicit routing
OIF compatible UNI
COPS + PDP/PEP implementations
RoutingWavelengthAllocation algrothms

All I need to find out is a list of contacts, I am not expecting a
complete feature list as a reply to this Email, so if you have anything
vaguely in this area please let me know.

Thanks,

Martin Reed.
-- 
/ Dr. M.J. Reed        mailto:[email-masked]                 /