Subject: Third 2001 UNH MPLS Group Test Period - CR-LDP

From: Rob Blais <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:57:33 -0400 (EDT)

University of New Hampshire
InterOperability Laboratory
MPLS Consortium

Third 2001 MPLS Interoperability Group Test Period
CR-LDP 
July 16 - 20, 2001 
IOL Group Test Facility
University of New Hampshire
1 Leavitt Lane
Durham, New Hampshire
 
The MPLS Consortium of the University of New Hampshire's InterOperability 
Laboratory will be holding its third 2001 Multi-Vendor MPLS Interoperability 
Test Period from July 16 through July 20, 2001.  The testing is free to 
MPLS Consortium members and US $7,000 for non-members.  (Consortium 
membership is US $15,000 per year.)  The event will be held at the 
InterOperability Lab, Group Test Facility, University of New Hampshire, 
Durham, New Hampshire.

Registration for the event will provide for a weekly testing fee of US $250 
per person, covering testing needs, lunch and snacks.  

The major focus for the week of July 16 - 20 will be on the IETF 
specifications of Constraint-Based LSP Setup using LDP, as specified
in draft-ietf-mpls-cr-ldp-05.txt or later versions.  Testing 
will utilize available routing protocols and it is expected that most 
implementations will support ATM, POS, Fast Ethernet, and/or Gigabit 
Ethernet interfaces at speeds from 100Mbps to OC-192. 

It is the intention of this testing period to give as much time to testing 
many of the key areas of the CR-LDP specification as possible.  The detailed 
testing plans will be available on the UNH-IOL website by July 6, 2001 
at URL: http://www.iol.unh.edu/consortiums/mpls/grouptest/mplsgtp0701.html

For further info regarding the upcoming test period, please contact:
Rob Blais at (603) 862-4569 or [email-masked] or
consult the IOL WWW Page at URL http://www.iol.unh.edu/  

The direct link for information and registration for this event is
http://www.iol.unh.edu/consortiums/mpls/grouptest/mplsgtp0701.html
The deadline for registration is Noon Eastern Time, July 11, 2001,
but all participants are encouraged to register as early as possible.

/rob

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rob Blais                  [email-masked]          "The suspense is
MPLS Consortium Manager    Phone: 603-862-4569       terrible. I 
ATM Operations Manager     Fax:   603-862-4181       hope it lasts."
UNH InterOperability Lab   http://www.iol.unh.edu/   -- Willy Wonka