Subject: RFC 2547 MPLS VPN Interop Test. Cisco - Juniper.

From: Javier Antich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 12:22:32 +0200

Hi, 

    Fore those interested, we have been doing some tests with the just
published code JUNOS 4.4 with MPLS VPNs. MPLS VPNs, as far as we have tested
interoperate between Cisco and Juniper. For more details see the attached
pdf.
    Hope this helps someone.

Regards.
Javier. <<RFC 2547 MPLS VPN Interoperability Test Cisco-Juniper.pdf>> 

                                          ^   ^
==============ooo====(.)v(.)====ooo=====
Javier Antich Romaguera
Network Consultant
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
TELINDUS 
Pza. Ciudad de Viena, 6-2º
28040 Madrid 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]
tel: +34 91 456 00 08
fax: +34 91 536 10 74
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more information about our products and services,
please visit our website http://www.telindus.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full connectivity & mobility
==================ooo0===0ooo========