Subject: WG Last call on MIB Module - draft-ietf-mpls-mgmt-overview-04.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 22:00:46 +0200

All,

this initiates a mpls wg last call on

    Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Management Overview

              <draft-ietf-mpls-mgmt-overview-04.txt>

The last call ends Monday 26th 9AM CET.

This is a bit longer and an odd time to end the WG Last call. The reason
is that we are preparing a set of MIB Modules for IESG review, before
the meeting in Vienna, my intention is to bring all the MIB Modules out
of this set that will go to WG Last Call through the a WG Last Call at
this date abd send them all to the IESG review shortly after. I need the
six hours head start I've on the US East Coast to prepare this, that
monday morning.

The Management Overview has strong dependencies to the other MIB
Modules, so please look for inconsistencies.

Also; as we are going into an IESG review  with a very important set of
documents, I would request that you don't only register your doubts and
concerns, but your support and if you think it is ready for the IESG
review as well.

-- 
/Loa

mobile + 46 739 81 21 64
email: [email-masked]