Subject: A new draft for Explicit Resource Control over GMPLS Link Bundles is available for your comments

From: "zafar ali" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 19:29:54 -0400

Dear Fellows, 
 
A new draft for Explicit Resource Control over GMPLS Link Bundles is
available for your comments and suggestions. Please find the draft at
the IETF Web site, 
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zamfir-explicit-resource-contr
ol-bundle-01.txt
 
Abstract 
    
   Explicit label/ resource control using the Label ERO and Label RRO 
   subobjects is defined in [RFC 3471] and [RFC 3473]. However, when TE 
   links are bundled, identification of label resource is not enough for

   the purpose of explicit resource control. Specifically, when link 
   bundling [GMPLS-BUNDLE] is used, resource identification requires 
   mechanisms to specify the component link identifier, along the TE 
   link identifier and Label. This draft defines the extensions to RSVP-
   TE [RFC2119, RFC3209] to specify component link identifiers for 
   explicit resource control and recording over GMPLS link bundles. 
 
Revision History
 
Version 00 was posted on March 4, 2003, but we just missed the cut-off
time for the 56th IETF meeting in San Francisco. Since then we have made
some minor changes. 
 
Your input will be much appreciated, as usual. 

Thanks
 
Regards... Anca & Zafar