Subject: MPLScon 2004 - Special Announcement

From: MPLS Resource Center News <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:12:16 -0400

Special Announcement from the MPLS Resource Center:

"MPLScon 2004" The MPLS Conference And Exhibition

May 24-27,New York City, NY

New York Marriott Financial Center

"Call for Presentations" is now available at:

http://www.mplscon.com/speaker/submit_pres.html

Now entering its fourth year, MPLScon is the premier industry conference
focusing on MPLS technologies, solutions, and industry trends. This
year’s event is again in New York City, where we will focus on benefits,
trends, and challenges in evaluating, buying, implementing and managing
MPLS-VPN services from an end-user perspective. The goal of this year’s
conference is to provide enterprise network managers with the information
they need to understand and implement MPLS-based services for their
organizations.

MPLScon invites qualified individuals to submit speaking proposals in the
topic areas listed in the CFP. Conference speakers will include those
responsible for the development of MPLS technologies, implementing and
integrating MPLS technologies into real-world networks, managing
MPLS-enabled networks, and marketing MPLS-based products and services.
Conference speakers are intended to be a mix of enterprise, service
provider, vendor, integrator and independent analyst
representatives.

Speakers are expected to have specific expertise in the areas that they
will discuss. Participating exhibitor companies are encouraged to submit
proposals, which will be considered for acceptance along with other
proposals. Vendors and Service Providers are strongly encouraged
to submit end-user case studies or join customer/vendor presentation
proposals.

Questions? Contact Irwin Lazar, Conference Director, at
"[email-masked]" or 703-742-9659