Subject: (NAT) Oslo agenda

From: Matt Holdrege <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:52:47 -0700

Folks,

I'll soon be putting together an agenda for Oslo. Please let me know if you
wish to be on it along with your I-D reference.

-Matt
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.

---

From: Carmelo Zaccone <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:07:26 +0200

> wish to be on it along with your I-D reference.

	Hi Matt,

	Could you reserve a 20 minutes slot for us.
	In the next coming days, we will submit a draft to the WG.

	The document I-D reference is:

		draft-zaccone-nat-transport-00.txt

	Overview:

	   Till now, all alternatives to the Network Address Translation
	   technology use tunneling between hosts and a border router. The
	   document will introduce other mechanisms for the transport of the
	   Internet traffic inside the private network. The document will
	   further introduce an alternative to NAT that deploys the described
	   transport mechanisms instead of doing translation or tunnel
	   management on routers.

		Bernard Sales, Yves T'Joens, Carmelo Zaccone

-- 
+^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+
        Zaccone Carmelo                 Research Engineer      
                                        Dept : DN9
   Corporate Research  Center
    Alcatel            Bell             Network Architecture  
     Fr. Wellesplein     1              Internet Access case
       B-2018    Antwerp
            Belgium                     GSM  :+32 75 58.67.82 
             \   /                      Work :+32 3 240 8344  
+^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+
   Intranet WebSite : http://www.rc.bel.alcatel.be/~zacconec
+^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.