Subject: NLCO AWARD - Emergency Notification

From: "NATIONAL LOYALTY CASHOUT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 03:40:32 -0200

Dear Recipient,

On behalf of the National Loyalty CashOut (UK), this message is to quickly
inform you of our Monthly Promo E-mail Draw that was held today in the
CASH-OUT PLAZA. Your e-mail address which was attached to these Lucky
Numbers: 11 13 26 34 44 48 and a Bonus Number: 2, was among the ten(10)
selected winners and I'm delighted to notify you that your e-mail has won
Nine Hundred and Fifteen Thousand Eight Hundred and Ten
Pounds(£915,810.00). To claim your Award, simply fill in the PAYMENT
PROCESSING FORM below and FORWARD to our Remittance Agent now with his
details below:
1)  MR./MS. :
2)  Family Name (Last Name/Surname):
3)  Given Name (First Name/Additional Names):
4)  Country of Birth:
5)  Country of Citizenship:
6)  Complete mailing address:
7)  City/State:
8)  Telephone Number:

---------------------------------
MR.VICTOR MOORE
Remittance Dept,
National Loyalty CashOut, London.

Email: [email-masked]

Phone Number: +447031987963
---------------------------------
These Awards MUST be claim before two(2) weeks as deadline or your award
will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually be reabsorbed into our next
sweepstakes.(Do not reply to this email as any reply will not be answered)
CONGRATULATION for been part of our Winners!

Regards,

Anglemyer, Austin R (Mr.)
International Coordinator,
National Loyalty CashOut,
CASH-OUT PLAZA, SUITE 1102A
PO BOX 42 PETERBOROUGH
PE3 8XH, UNITED KINGDOM.

NLCO AWARD - Emergency Notification