Subject: Attrinbute namespace

From: Johan Rydberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 16:46:15 +0200

What namespace does attributes such as "message-id" and "type" belong
to?  As I understand it, per default attribute belong to the anonymous
namespace.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 17:33:35 +0200 (CEST)

> to?  As I understand it, per default attribute belong to the anonymous

These attributes are local attributes (local to the rpc resp. filter
element).  They should not be prefixed, since the attributeFormDefault
is unqualified.

See e.g. http://www.rpbourret.com/xml/NamespacesFAQ.htm for an
in-depth discussion on XML namespaces.

/martin