Subject: Some trivial comments on notification-07

From: Li Yan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 00:54:20 +0800

Hi,
I find some trivial mistakes in this revision.

o pg 3, ToC: Sec. 2.1 title: Capitalize 'receive'.

o pg 4, Figure 1: The vertical lines are untidy.

o pg 8, the first paragraph: 
        If the startTime specified is earlier then the log can support,
                                              ^^^^
        'then' should be 'than'.

o pg 11, Sec. 3.1.2: The indent of elements are untidy. This problem occurs throughout the document.

o pg 12, Figure 4 should be Figure 2.

o pg 22, Figure 8 should be Figure 3.

o pg 31, Sec. 5.2, the second example:
        The filtering criteria evaluation does not consist with the XPath expression.
(( state | config) & ((fault & severity=critical) | (fault &
 ^               ^ ^
   severity=major) | (fault & severity = minor) | (fault &
   card=Ethernet0)))

<filter netconf:type="xpath"
    select="//eventEntry[(eventClass='fault' and
            severity='minor') or
            (eventClass='fault' and severity='major') or
            (eventClass='fault' and severity='critical') or
            (eventClass='fault' and card='Ethernet0') or
                                                      ^^
             eventClass='state' or eventClass='config' ]"/>
            ^                                         ^ 

Yan