Subject: [Netconf] Agenda for IETF #73 NETCONF Session

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:01:30 +0100

Hi All,

we uploaded the updated agenda to the meeting material site.
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/netconf.txt

We got only two volunteers for the 4741bis-draft, both of which are 
excellently capable: Juergen Schoenwaelder and Martin Bjorklund.
We're happy that they have agreed to work as a team.

The NETCONF WG session is on Monday, November 17, 2008, at 
1740-1930.

We would like to ask ALL PRESENTERS noted in the agenda to SEND
their SLIDES to the co-chairs BY _Nov 15, 10pm CST_. The co-chairs
need to check the slides before the session and provide them for the 
remote attendees early. 

Please also help to start the session on-time. If you volunteer to act 
as minute taker or jabber scribe please send us a note. The session 
cannot start before we are settled for this important positions. 

CFrom [email-masked]  Mon Nov 10 03:02:27 2008
Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:01:30 +0100
From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Netconf] Agenda for IETF #73 NETCONF Session
Sender: [email-masked]

Hi All,

we uploaded the updated agenda to the meeting material site.
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/netconf.txt

We got only two volunteers for the 4741bis-draft, both of which are 
excellently capable: Juergen Schoenwaelder and Martin Bjorklund.
We're happy that they have agreed to work as a team.

The NETCONF WG session is on Monday, November 17, 2008, at 
1740-1930.

We would like to ask ALL PRESENTERS noted in the agenda to SEND
their SLIDES to the co-chairs BY _Nov 15, 10pm CST_. The co-chairs
need to check the slides before the session and provide them for the 
remote attendees early. 

Please also help to start the session on-time. If you volunteer to act 
as minute taker or jabber scribe please send us a note. The session 
cannot start before we are settled for this important positions. 

CU All U All in Minneapolis, 
Bert & Mehmet

_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf

in Minneapolis, 
Bert & Mehmet

_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf