Subject: [Netconf] confirm WG consensus on potential new WG work-item: with-defaults

From: "Bert Wijnen \(IETF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:10:53 +0100

WG participants,

At our NetConf Session at IETF73, the people in the room expressed strong
support for asking our ADs to amend our WG charter (if the work is not 
already
covered by the current charter)  to work on a capability "with-defaults".

The majority wants this to be a separate WG document (draft). The majority
agreed with using draft-bierman-netconf-with-defaults-01.txt as the starting
point  for this work.

The WG chairs consider this to be WG consensus. If anyone on the mailing
list does not agree, please speak up before Dec 3rd 2008. That is one week.
We want to try and get updated charter to IESG before X-mas.

The WG chairs will discuss if a charter change is needed with the AD, and if
so, we will circulate draft charter text for consensus checking.

Bert and Mehmet

_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf