Subject: [Netconf] confirm WG consensus on potential new WG work-item: notification

From: "Bert Wijnen \(IETF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:56:09 +0100

WG participants,

At our NetConf Session at IETF73, the people in the room expressed strong
support for the following statements:

  - We do not want to define extensive Notification content NOW
  - We just want to define content for notifications that we URGENTLY
    need now (within the next year). That is one or two notifications
  - Less urgent notification content we can define once the NETMOD
    results become available

The WG chairs consider this to be WG consensus. If anyone on the mailing
list does not agree, please speak up before Dec 3rd 2008.  That is one week.
We want to try and get updated charter to IESG before X-mas.

The WG chairs do not want to consider 
draft-chisholm-netconf-not-content-00.txt
as a starting point. The reason being that it wants to do much more than the
minimal approach that is expressed above.

The WG chairs will propose/draft new charter text that we will circulate
for consensus checking. Once we have such a draft text, we will also
call for volunteers to become editors of the document.

Bert and Mehmet

_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf