Subject: [Netconf] AIs from IETF 79 NETCONF Session

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 18:18:35 +0100

Hi All,

please find below the summary of action items and corresponding hums
from the NETCONF session in IETF #79 for confirmation. Please let us 
know whether we missed something.

- Move authentication objects to separate document?
Hum in favour, discussion will be continued on ML

- Copy-config on non-authorized data
-> Basic approach in 4741bis and nacm is fine, documentation can be
improved.

- Access-denied notification:
Not much interest. If anyone wants can bring concrete proposal to ML.

- W3C XML access control:
Juergen S. took an AI to post pointers to generic XML access control
work to ML.

- Open issue #8 in the I-D on nacm:secure and nacm:very-secure
extensions 
being optional to support, via a YANG feature:
Wes will look at it as security person and post analysis to ML.

- Change name:
System in the name is misleading. Change to netconf-server-notification.

- Authentication failure notification will be discussed on ML.

Bert & Mehmet