Subject: [Netconf] Milestones changed for netconf WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 14:05:55 -0800

Changed milestone "WGLC for Zero-touch Configuration Mechanism", set due date
to March 2018 from December 2017.

Changed milestone "WGLC for advanced Notification/Subscription
Specifications", set due date to March 2018 from December 2017.

Changed milestone "WGLC for NMDA NETCONF", set due date to March 2018 from
December 2017.

Changed milestone "WGLC for NMDA RESTCONF", set due date to March 2018 from
December 2017.

Changed milestone "WGLC for YANG Library bis (as Standards Track)", set due
date to March 2018 from December 2017.

Changed milestone "WGLC for YANG Push", set due date to March 2018 from
January 2018.

Changed milestone "WGLC for System-level Keystore Mechanism", set due date to
April 2018 from January 2018.

Changed milestone "WGLC for Server and Client Configuration Models for
NETCONF and RESTCONF", set due date to April 2018 from January 2018.

Changed milestone "WGLC for Client and Server Configuration Models for SSH
and TLS", set due date to April 2018 from January 2018.

Changed milestone "WGLC for RESTCONF and HTTP Transport for Event
Notifications", set due date to May 2018 from March 2018.

Changed milestone "WGLC for YANG Notification Headers and Bundles", set due
date to May 2018 from March 2018.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/netconf/about/