Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 07:02:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Support for Event Notifications
        Authors         : Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Eric Voit
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-02-09

Abstract:
   This document provides a NETCONF binding for
   [I-D.draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications] and
   [I-D.ietf-netconf-yang-push].  Included are:

   o  transport mappings for subscription RPCs, state change
      notifications, and notification messages,
   o  functional requirements, and
   o  examples

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/