Subject: Fwd: [Nsis-imp] some problems with NSIS_0.3.0

From: "廖佩贞" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 10:55:12 +0800

Hi Bernd Schloer,
      Thanks for your reply.I had tested the platform again,but the problem
is still there.
the console output(after start the client and server):

*************************************QNI

[root@localhost nsis_0.3.0]# bin/nsis

Using 10.10.2.2 as local IPv4 address

Using 10.10.2.2 as local IPv4 address

NSIS daemon v0.2 starting ...

My PID id = 3911

FD is -1

[root@localhost nsis_0.3.0]# bin/qos_client RESERVE 10.10.1.1 2 0 RII

send RESERVE message to 10.10.1.1

Additional Info: command 0 - flags 2 - genericflags 0 - Objects: RII

sid: df961185ab4b3b0dc1c5e36fe44b64b4

 the client can't get the response,Why?

[root@localhost nsis_0.3.0]# bin/qos_server

Using 10.10.2.2 as local IPv4 address

Using 10.10.2.2 as local IPv4 address

QoSServer::createServerSocket

QoS: connected to GIST server

QoS: client connected

New QNI fsm

Additional Info: command 0 - flags 2 - genericflags 0 - Objects: RII

dstAddr : 10.10.1.1

QNI - RESERV triggered

new sid: df961185ab4b3b0dc1c5e36fe44b64b4

setNslpState sid: df961185ab4b3b0dc1c5e36fe44b64b4

We are QNI !

** Flags: T:0, A:1, R:0, S:0

triggerEvent: ST_IDLE(0) EV_TG_RESERVE(5)

QosFsmQni::idle__tg_reserve()

srcAddr : 10.10.2.2

destAddr: 10.10.1.1

msg length = 24

transition to: ST_WR2(2)

SID: sid: df961185ab4b3b0dc1c5e36fe44b64b4

QOS NSLP message type: 0x03 = RESPONSE

We are QNI !

incoming msg length = 20

+ nslpheader:++ type: 0003 ++ payload size: 20 bytes

+ commonobjectheader:++ Message Type: 1 ++ Message Length: 1

+ RII object:++ Content: 116552700

+++ offset: 12

+ commonobjectheader:++ Message Type: 5 ++ Message Length: 1

+ QOS_INFOSPEC object:++ InfoSpec 0x02 0x20 0x00 0x00

+++ offset: 20

* finished message parsing

** Flags: T:0, A:0, R:0, S:0

triggerEvent: ST_WR2(2) ST_RX_RESPONSE(2)

QosFsmQni::wr2__rx_response()

+ nslpheader:++ type: 0003 ++ payload size: 20 bytes

+ commonobjectheader:++ Message Type: 1 ++ Message Length: 1

+ RII object:++ Content: 116552700

+++ offset: 12

+ commonobjectheader:++ Message Type: 5 ++ Message Length: 1

+ QOS_INFOSPEC object:++ InfoSpec 0x02 0x20 0x00 0x00

+++ offset: 20

* finished message parsing

QosFsmQni::si__rx_response: RII: 0x06f273fc, E_SPEC=0x02

transition to: ST_STATEINST(4)

************************************************************QNE  the emailem
is so large that I don't get the QNE output here

*****************************************QNR

# bin/nsis

Using 10.10.1.1 as local IPv4 address

Using 10.10.1.1 as local IPv4 address

NSIS daemon v0.2 starting ...

My PID id = 3077

FD is -1

*** There is NO MA that could be reused! ***

[root@localhost nsis_0.3.0]# bin/qos_server

Using 10.10.1.1 as local IPv4 address

Using 10.10.1.1 as local IPv4 address

QoSServer::createServerSocket

QoS: connected to GIST server

unknown session

addr: 10.10.1.1

l.IP 1: 10.10.1.1

New QNR fsm

We are End Node (QNR)

setNslpState sid: df961185ab4b3b0dc1c5e36fe44b64b4

SID: sid: df961185ab4b3b0dc1c5e36fe44b64b4

QOS NSLP message type: 0x01 = RESERVE

We are QNR !

incoming msg length = 24

+ nslpheader:++ type: 0001 ++ payload size: 24 bytes

+ commonobjectheader:++ Message Type: 4 ++ Message Length: 2

+ RSN object: ++ Sequence number: 1 ++ EpochID: 1149038067

+++ offset: 16

+ commonobjectheader:++ Message Type: 1 ++ Message Length: 1

+ RII object:++ Content: 116552700

+++ offset: 24

* finished message parsing

** Flags: T:0, A:1, R:0, S:0

triggerEvent: ST_IDLE(0) EV_RX_RESERVE(1)

QosFsmQnr::idle__rx_reserve()

+ nslpheader:++ type: 0001 ++ payload size: 24 bytes

+ commonobjectheader:++ Message Type: 4 ++ Message Length: 2

+ RSN object: ++ Sequence number: 1 ++ EpochID: 1149038067

+++ offset: 16

+ commonobjectheader:++ Message Type: 1 ++ Message Length: 1

+ RII object:++ Content: 116552700

+++ offset: 24

* finished message parsing

srcAddr : 10.10.2.2

destAddr: 10.10.1.1

msg length = 20

respnse msg sent

transition to: ST_STATEINST(4)

Thanks very much.

Best wishes!

Liao Peizhen

-- 
祝好!

廖佩贞

-- 
祝好!
廖佩贞
_______________________________________________
NSIS-imp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis-imp

---

From: "廖佩贞" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 10:37:45 +0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 廖佩贞 <[email-masked]>
Date: 2006-6-3 下午3:45
Subject: Fwd: [Nsis-imp] some problems with NSIS_0.3.0
To: [email-masked]

 Hi Bernd Schloer,

My PID id = 3911

FD is -1

QoS: client connected

New QNI fsm

dstAddr : 10.10.1.1

QNI - RESERV triggered

We are QNI !

srcAddr : 10.10.2.2

destAddr: 10.10.1.1

msg length = 24

transition to: ST_WR2(2)

We are QNI !

incoming msg length = 20

+++ offset: 12

+++ offset: 20

+++ offset: 12

+++ offset: 20

************************************************************QNE

Using 10.10.1.2 as local IPv4 address

Using 10.10.2.1 as local IPv4 address

My PID id = 3135

FD is -1

*** GistException: Connection reset by peer ***

*** GistException: Connection reset by peer ***

Using 10.10.1.2 as local IPv4 address

Using 10.10.2.1 as local IPv4 address

unknown session

addr: 10.10.1.1

l.IP 1: 10.10.1.2

l.IP 2: 10.10.2.1

New QNE fsm

We are Entity   (QNE)

We are QNE !

incoming msg length = 24

+++ offset: 16

+++ offset: 24

** Flags: T:0, A:1, R:0

** RII:1, RMF:1, SCOP:0

QosFsmQne::idle__rx_reserve()

+++ offset: 16

+++ offset: 24

SendMessage(srcIP: 10.10.2.2, destIP: 10.10.1.1)

We are QNE !

incoming msg length = 20

+++ offset: 12

+++ offset: 20

** Flags: T:0, A:0, R:0

** RII:1, RMF:1, SCOP:0

triggerEvent: ST_STATEINST(4) ST_RX_RESPONSE(2)

QosFsmQne::si__rx_response()

+++ offset: 12

+++ offset: 20

SendMessage(srcIP: 10.10.2.2, destIP: 10.10.1.1)

# bin/nsis

My PID id = 3077

FD is -1

unknown session

addr: 10.10.1.1

l.IP 1: 10.10.1.1

New QNR fsm

We are End Node (QNR)

We are QNR !

incoming msg length = 24

+++ offset: 16

+++ offset: 24

+++ offset: 16

+++ offset: 24

srcAddr : 10.10.2.2

destAddr: 10.10.1.1

msg length = 20

respnse msg sent

Thanks very much.

Best wishes!

Liao Peizhen

-- 
祝好!

廖佩贞

---

From: Bernd Schloer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 20:56:18 +0200

Hi Liao Peizhen,

thank you for your patience!

1. On QNI-side (10.10.2.2) you sent a RESERVE with an RII-object to 10.10.1.1
and requested a RESPONSE by setting the ACK-Flag. The Finite State Machine (FSM)
went from ST_IDLE to ST_WR2.

2. On QNE-side (10.10.2.1) the RESERVE is received and forwarded to 10.10.1.1
over 10.10.1.2. The FSM goes from ST_IDLE to ST_STATEINST.

3. At QNR the RESERVE is received and because of the set ACK-Flag a RESPONSE is
sent back to the Initiator. The FSM goes from ST_IDLE into ST_STATEINST.

4. The QNE receives the RESPONSE and forwards it to the QNI.

5. The FSM of the QNI goes from ST_WR2 to ST_STATEINST. The reservation is
complete on the path.

So far the behaviour is as expected, but not 100% correct. At QNE we should
have built a new message out of the received one. We should have changed the
state to ST_WR2 and not to ST_INST. After receiving the RESPONSE from QNR the
QNE then should have changed to ST_INST.

Also the handling of the ACK-Flag and the RII-Object is in 0.3.0 not correct.
Version 0.4.0 has also on this improvements. On receiving an RII object the QNR
sends a RESPONSE back the QNI. On the receiving an ACK-Flag, a RESPONSE is sent
back to the previous node.

> the client can't get the response,Why?

The client in version 0.3.0 didn't check whether the reservation was successful
or not. Yesterday we released version 0.4.0 where this is fixed. The client
there has an output to the console whether the reservation was successful or
not.

I hope I could answer your question. If not your, questions are welcome.

Bernd