Subject: [ogpx] REMINDER: Slides for IETF77 due tomorrow, noon PDT

From: Joshua Bell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:17:41 -0700

This deadline is rapidly approaching:

-----
Presentation slides MUST be submitted to Barry by noon Pacific time on
Friday March 19th, to ensure they are available to remote participants
in advance of the meeting. Preferred format is PDF, but PPT and ODP
are acceptable. Get them to Barry by the cut-off and they'll be posted
by EOD on Friday.
-----

And a reminder: the session is Tuesday, March 23rd at 9:00-11:30am PDT (1600
GMT if my math is accurate).

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/vwrap/agenda?item=agenda77.html has the published
agenda, room info, and links to the Jabber chat room:
xmpp:[email-masked]?join (NOTE: "vwrap", not the "ogpx" room used at
IETF75.)

We hope to have both the Jabber text relayed into SL and a video and voice
stream into SL. However, remote participants should get comfortable with an
XMPP client just in case the deities of connectivity frown on us.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 00:10:06 -0400

The slides for Tuesday's meeting are available for download at the
IETF 77 meeting materials site:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/77/materials.html

And, repeating what Joshua posted:
> agenda, room info, and links to the Jabber chat
> room: xmpp:[email-masked]?join (NOTE: "vwrap", not the "ogpx" room
> used at IETF75.)

Barry

---

From: Joshua Bell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 00:30:17 -0700

The in-world location will be:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/IETF%20Island/27/60/22

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 9:10 PM, Barry Leiba <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> ogpx mailing list (VWRAP working group)
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ogpx
>