Subject: [ogpx] as an FYI

From: Kari Lippert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:42:55 -0400

Can VWRAP handle this sort of world crossing?

http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20001151-264.html?tag=newsEditorsPicksArea.0

Kari

-- 

http://kjlippert.wordpress.com/
http://community.webshots.com/user/MissGnomer

---

From: Joshua Bell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:58:40 -0700

> http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20001151-264.html?tag=newsEditorsPicksArea.0
The goal of VWRAP is to produce protocols that enable interoperation between
virtual worlds that have a common set of characteristics (agents, regions,
etc) and behaviors (login, presence, teleport, rezzing, etc).

I'm not seeing "world crossing" in that article, and it's unclear if those
characteristics are shared by that service offering. Regardless, if the
developers are interested in interoperation, their participation here in
defining VWRAP would be extremely welcome.