Subject: [Ohai] Weekly github digest (Oblivious HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 00:39:54 -0700 (PDT)

Events 

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http (+7/-1/💬8)
  7 issues created:
  - Clarify that an oblivious proxy should not be forwarding headers (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/107 
  - Proxies are not generic intermediaries (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/106 
  - Move to flexible mappings (by ekr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/105 
  - Editorial: move the diagram up? (by ekr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/103 
  - Need encryption on one side of the proxy (by ekr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/102 
  - Do we really need two protocol definition languages (by ekr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/101 
  - Adding demographic metadata (e.g., geo) (by ekr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/100 

  6 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #107 Clarify that an oblivious proxy should not be forwarding headers (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/107 
  - #106 Proxies are not generic intermediaries (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/106 
  - #105 Move to flexible mappings (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/105 
  - #101 Do we really need two protocol definition languages (3 by ekr, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/101 
  - #75 Consider making requests and responses more generic (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/75 [help wanted] 
  - #66 Abuse-relevant headers added by proxy (1 by enygren)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/66 [help wanted] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Clarify that an oblivious proxy should not be forwarding headers https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/issues/107 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http (+4/-0/💬1)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Generic intermediary text (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/109 
  - Streaming of requests and responses (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/108 
  - Add a section about FS (by ekr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/104 
  - Here are some hopefully helpful editorial suggestions. (by ekr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/99 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #108 Streaming of requests and responses (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http/pull/108 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-ohai/oblivious-http