Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Expressing SNMP SMI Datatypes in XML Schema Definition Language
	Author(s)	: B. Natale, Y. Li
	Filename	: draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This memo (when approved as a standards-track RFC) defines the IETF
   standard expression of Structure of Management Information (SMI) base
   datatypes in Extensible Markup Language (XML) Schema Definition (XSD)
   language.  The primary objective of this memo is to enable production
   of XML documents that are as faithful to the SMI as possible, using
   XSD as the validation mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg