Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 09:37:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Discovering And Accessing Software Bills of Materials
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Scott Rose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-05-18

Abstract:
   Software bills of materials (SBOMs) are formal descriptions of what
   pieces of software are included in a product.  This memo specifies a
   different means for SBOMs to be retrieved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/