Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 14:01:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Finding and Using Geofeed Data
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Massimo Candela
                          Warren Kumari
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-15.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-05-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to augment the Routing Policy
   Specification Language inetnum: class to refer specifically to
   geofeed data CSV files, and describes an optional scheme to use the
   Routing Public Key Infrastructure to authenticate the geofeed data
   CSV files.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/