Subject: [OPSAWG] Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 13:10:14 -0700

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my DISCUSS and answering my question.

Thank you for the work on this document, and thank you to the shepherd for a
very well-written and in-depth shepherd write up: it was very informative and
very appreciated.

Francesca