Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 00:22:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Module for TACACS+
        Authors         : Bo Wu
                          Guangying Zheng
                          Michael Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-12.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-05-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a Terminal Access Controller Access-Control
   System Plus (TACACS+) client YANG module, that augments the System
   Management data model, defined in RFC 7317, to allow devices to make
   use of TACACS+ servers for centralized Authentication, Authorization
   and Accounting (AAA).  Though being a standard module, this module
   does not endorse the security mechanisms of the TACACS+ protocol (RFC
   8907) and TACACS+ MUST be used within a secure deployment.

   The YANG module in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/