Subject: [OPSAWG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-10.txt> (A Layer 3 VPN Network YANG Model) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 09:05:35 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Operations and Management Area
Working Group WG (opsawg) to consider the following document: - 'A Layer 3
VPN Network YANG Model'
  <draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-08-06. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an L3VPN Network YANG Model (L3NM) that can be
   used for the provisioning of Layer 3 Virtual Private Network (VPN)
   services within a service provider network.  The model provides a
   network-centric view of L3VPN services.

   L3NM is meant to be used by a network controller to derive the
   configuration information that will be sent to relevant network
   devices.  The model can also facilitate the communication between a
   service orchestrator and a network controller/orchestrator.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.