Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 07:52:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Discovering and Retrieving Software Transparency and Vulnerability Information
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Scott Rose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   To improve cybersecurity posture, automation is necessary to locate
   what software is running on a device, whether that software has known
   vulnerabilities, and what, if any recommendations suppliers may have.
   This memo specifies a model to provide access this information.  It
   may optionally be discovered through manufacturer usage descriptions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 17:00:12 +0200

Hi everyone,

This draft follows through on the addition of vulnerability information 
to the draft.  The endpoints are slightly changed to cover this, and the 
model is expanded.  mudmaker.org/test implements the draft for those who 
want to give it a whirl.

Eliot

On 09.07.21 16:52, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>