Subject: [OPSAWG] Call for presentation

From: Tianran Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 07:50:52 +0000

Hi WG,

The OPSAWG meeting is now in the preliminary 111 agenda at 16:00-18:00 Friday Session III.
We now open the call for presentation.
Please send over your request to the chairs.

Cheers,
Tianran

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 12:19:08 +0200

Hi Tianran,

I would like to cover the soon-to-be-posted new versions of
draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-architecture-00 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-architecture/>
draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-00 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang/>

Regards, Benoit
On 7/1/2021 9:50 AM, Tianran Zhou wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 19:52:52 -0400

> Please send over your request to the chairs.

I would like to provide two updates on two unrelated sets of documents:

1) pcap/pcapng.                     (8min)

2) iot-mud-acceptable-urls      - pretty much done?     (3 min)

   iot-mud-dns-considerations   - summary of feedback from dnsop presentation
                                  at IETF110.           (10min)

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/opsawg/87Zq2V6RWb47TFnDZabn81rrsp4/
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/opsawg/gvgx4I0x2ldxhabpzbwC0pCHeAQ/
It could be that this document needs to just explain what breaks when one
uses anycast/geofenced DNS requests with IoT devices and MUD, and just say,
"Don't do that", rather than trying to work around the problem.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 10:28:35 +0200

Tianran,

May I please have one 10 minute slot for draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access 
and one 5 minute slot for draft-lear-opsawg-ol?

Both may require a moment of discussion, and I am asking for WG adoption 
of the latter.

Eliot