Subject: [p2pi] p2pi@ vs. tana@ / alto@ (decomm p2pi@?)

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:25:49 -0400

Seems like there is a lot of cross-posting, and that at least tana@ and
alto@ lists are more targeted now.  Is it time to deactivate the p2pi@
mailing list?

Jason
_______________________________________________
p2pi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2pi

---

From: Stanislav Shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:37:35 -0700

Jason,

tana@ietf exists, but alto@ietf doesn't seem to yet.  I've been  
instructed to cross-post the proposed TANA charter to p2pi@, or I  
wouldn't do it.  I'd prefer the TANA-specific discussion to move to  
tana@, but I still get a few (good) messages a day in the moderator  
queue from non-subscribers.

Everyone,

If you care about the TANA work, please subscribe to [email-masked]:
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tana

Thanks,  -- Stas

On Oct 24, 2008, at 10:25 AM, Livingood, Jason wrote:

> tana mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tana

--
Stanislav Shalunov