Subject: [p2pi] P2Pi list closing down

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:33:55 -0600

Folks: Just a reminder that this list will be closing down.

This list was established as a precursor to the alto and ledbat
mailing lists; now that these two are WGs in their own right,
all discussion should be moved there.

For those of you on the p2pi list that have not yet subscribed
to either alto or ledbat, here is the information to do so:

ALTO: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto
LEDBAT: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ledbat

Thank,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/
_______________________________________________
p2pi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2pi