Subject: [p2pi] P4P framework doc

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:08:13 -0500

Dear All,

We would like to point you to a document related with P4P that we are 
working on:
http://www-net.cs.yale.edu/projects/p4p/draft-p4p-framework.txt

It is not a spec but rather a key concepts/framework document.

The document is formated as an Internet Draft as we intend to submit it 
after IETF reopens
Internet draft submission. To reduce confusion, we labeled the document as
"**To Be Submitted Internet-Draft**". Since it is related with ALTO, we 
feel that
it is beneficial to make it available as soon as possible.

Any comments, questions, or suggestions are highly appreciated!

Looking forward to seeing many of you at IETF.

Best,
Richard Yang
http://www.cs.yale.edu/~yry/

_______________________________________________
p2pi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2pi