Subject: [p2p-sip] Patiently waiting for the IETF 66 P2PSIP ad-hoc slides...

From: slavitch at gmail.com (Michael Slavitch)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:33:47 -0400

Folks;

Given that the IETF meeting is officially over this may be the one
time where an attachment sent to the list is a good idea.

Regards

Michael

---

From: mary.barnes at nortel.com (Mary Barnes)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:32:19 -0500

Yes, we should have had the charts available sooner.  For reference they
are cached on the SIPPING WG supplementary page:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf66/slides/index.html

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: p2p-sip-bounces at cs.columbia.edu
[mailto:p2p-sip-bounces at cs.columbia.edu] On Behalf Of Michael Slavitch
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 12:34 PM
To: P2P-SIP
Subject: [p2p-sip] Patiently waiting for the IETF 66 P2PSIP ad-hoc
slides...

Folks;

Regards

Michael
_______________________________________________
p2p-sip mailing list
p2p-sip at cs.columbia.edu
https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/cucslists/listinfo/p2p-sip

---

From: eunsoo at research.panasonic.com (Eunsoo Shim)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:03:27 -0400

For those who could not attend the ad-hoc meeting, I'd like to ask for
reviewing the presentation slides and in particular thinking about the
questions and proposed answers in David's slides.

The slides contain a proposal for key work items (the essence of the
charter). The meeting minutes will be published sooner or later but to
be very short, an absolute majority of the ad-hoc meeting attendees
agreed to the proposed answers in all the questions. Only the question
about anonymous communication did not have a proposed answer and the
most of the attendees did not prefer putting it as a requirement of the
first version of the protocols

Thanks.

Eunsoo

---

From: spencer at mcsr-labs.org (Spencer Dawkins)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:22:48 -0500

I was scribing for this session, and agree with Eunsoo's summary, with two 
additions:

- there was a LOT of discussion on most of the points - but then the room 
agreed with David's suggested resolutions in most cases.

- the exception was on anonymous communication, where people seemed to be 
nodding in response to Dean's "should not PRECLUDE anonymous communication" 
suggestion - so the room seemed to be agreeing there, too.

We pay the working group chairs big bucks to figure out what the working 
group thinks (as opposed to the meeting room), so I'll leave further 
discussion along this line to Mary and Gonzalo.

Thanks!

Spencer

p.s. Mary, Dean is putting SIP raw notes on the softarmor site - if you'd 
like a nicer version of my raw notes for SIPPING (which include P2PSIP 
notes), please let me know.

---

From: slavitch at gmail.com (Michael Slavitch)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:39:52 -0400

Thank you all for posting the slides, and I am looking forward to the
follow-on discussion.

---

From: mary.barnes at nortel.com (Mary Barnes)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:04:41 -0500

The minutes for this adhoc are available in the IETF-66 Proceedings
under the SIPPING WG:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06jul/minutes/sipping.txt

The raw notes are available on the SIPPING WG supplementary webpage:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf66/notes/index.html

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Eunsoo Shim [mailto:eunsoo at research.panasonic.com] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 4:03 PM
To: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:B601)
Cc: Michael Slavitch; P2P-SIP
Subject: Re: [p2p-sip] Patiently waiting for the IETF 66 P2PSIP ad-hoc
slides...

Thanks.

Eunsoo