Subject: [P2PSIP] New version of interworking draft

From: "Enrico Marocco" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 11:05:36 +0100

David and I have just submitted draft-marocco-p2psip-interworking-01,
available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marocco-p2psip-interwork-01.txt

The new version integrates all comments received so far, plus it lists
some open issues strictly related to interworking, which have also
impacts on the peer protocol.

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico

Ahem.. Sorry, the notice below is not my fault :-(
--------------------------------------------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by replying to [email-masked].

        Thank you

                                        www.telecomitalia.it

--------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip