Subject: [P2PSIP] Peer-to-Peer Protocol Draft

From: Salman Abdul Baset <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:04:37 -0500 (EST)

I just submitted a 01 version of draft-baset-p2psip-p2pcommon-01. Till it
becomes available on the IETF website, it can be accessed at:

[.txt]
http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~salman/drafts/draft-baset-p2psip-p2pcommon-01.txt

[.html]
http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~salman/drafts/draft-baset-p2psip-p2pcommon-01.html

Abstract:
   This document defines Peer-to-Peer Protocol (P2PP), an application-
   layer protocol, for creating and maintaining an overlay of
   participant nodes.  The overlay can be created using various
   structured and unstructured peer-to-peer protocols such as Chord,
   Pastry, Gnutella, and Gia.

Comments and criticism are welcome.

Regards,
Salman

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip