Subject: [P2PSIP] Charging in SIPP2P

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:35:10 +0530

Greetings,

I was going through the various drafts on SIP P2P. I could not find the charging related

information ( may be i have not seen all drafts). I am new to this group

Is that since there is no centralized resources and peers share the resources, there is

no requirement for charging in P2P. (By charging, i mean the generation of  CDRs

which can be used by a mediation software) or generation of Charging information

for online and offline charging (as specifed by IMS specifications).

How about interworking (like SIP to PSTN), may be overlay-interworking  from the

charging  perspective?

Thanks & Regards,

Anuroop R

Technical Lead,

Aricent Communication Software,

India.

Note: The disclaimer below is auto generated

*****Aricent-Private *****=

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be
circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly
prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip