Subject: [P2PSIP] P2PSIP (DHT Selection) and the path of least resistance

From: EdPimentl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:47:11 -0400

As mentioned in the DHT Selection PPT - IETF 68th Commons

[What are the requirements for the "must implement" DHT?
Do we pick easy to implement?
Won't be best now (or later), but may be the most interoperable.]

We within the viasip_ng open source project are leaning to CHORD and or
Bamboo, because of the fine  work accomplished at Columbia.edu and
elsewhere.

However, having said that, please note what is being accomplished by these
organization.

http://www-vs.informatik.uni-ulm.de/dept/staff/schmidt/pubs/doc/p2p-sip.pdf

It has been reported that an open-source Java implementation may be
available soon.
http://www.sip-communicator.org/index.php/GSOC2007/SupportForJXTA
http://www.sip-communicator.org/index.php/Main/Screenshots

Best regards,
Ed

Mail:   edpimentl[at]gmail.com <sip:[email-masked]>
IM:     edpimentl [AOL | Jabber | Yahoo | MSN ]
Voip:   edpimentl [SKype | GoogleTalk ]

Mobile Content Marketing/Management/Digital Delivery
http://mobilecentral.ws

Mobile ( Relevant, Ambient, Location ) based Social Network
http://TagR.mobi (Alpha)

Mobile Payment - P2P Payment
http://agilepay.ws

Sponsor of P2PSIP  open source [viasip_ng] project
Creating a standards base P2PSIP dSIP infrastructure
https://sourceforge.net/projects/viasip/
Mailing List [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip