Subject: [P2PSIP] 10.1 Correction

From: jc <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 01:17:55 -0500

The following is incorrect:

For instance, the example
   above indicates that members must support SIP-REGISTRATION with a
   maximum of 10 values of up to 1000 bytes each.  Multiple required-
   kinds elements MAY be present

Should be:
 For instance, the example
   above indicates that members must support SIP-REGISTRATION with a
   maximum of 1 value of up to 100 bytes each.  Multiple required-
   kinds elements MAY be present

Because the XML block is:

              <kind name="sip-registration">
                  <data-model>single</data-model>
                  <access-control>user-match</access-control>
                  <max-count>1</max-count>
                  <max-size>100</max-size>
              </kind>

Regard,
Julian Cain