Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] [p2psip] P2PSIP discussion time slot requests

From: "Li Gang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:29:21 +0800

Just let you know that the version of 01 draft has been uploaded
successfully.

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-zhang-p2psip-bcp-01.txt

Li Gang

China Mobile

  _____  

From: Li Gang [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 5:05 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'zhangyunfei'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'duanshui'
Subject: [p2psip] P2PSIP discussion time slot requests

Dear David,

I'd like to request a time slot to present the draft "Implementation of a
large scale carrier-level VoIP system using P2PSIP"
We have uploaded the version 00 of the draft and updated the version 01 with
significant changes.

I have some problem with the tool of uploading the version 01 of the draft
and we have requested the secretary to do so. Therefore I attached the
updated the version 01.

The main idea of the draft to identify some key issues of designing a
carrier grade VoIP system using P2PSIP and also come up with the specific
solutions.

And some VoIP call performance testing results are also presented lastly.

Best Regards,

Li Gang

China Mobile