Subject: [P2PSIP] DRAFT P2PSIP Agenda is up

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:36:35 -0500

We have put together the draft P2PSIP agenda. It can be viewed at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/p2psip.html if you want
to see links to the drafts. The agenda is:

    * Agenda bash, chairs, 10 minutes
    * REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) Base Protocol, Speaker
TBD, draft-ietf-p2psip-base-08, 1 hour 15 minutes
    * A Self-tuning Distributed Hash Table (DHT) for REsource LOcation
And Discovery (RELOAD), Speaker TBD, draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-01,
10 minutes
    * P2PSIP Overlay Diagnostics, Speaker TBD,
draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-03, 10 minutes
    * Security Mechanisms and Key Refresh for P2PSIP Overlays, Speaker
TBD, draft-birkos-p2psip-security-key-refresh-00, 15 minutes

Note that as usual, we've given precedence to WG items with open
questions and drafts that have generated significant list discussion,
and in general drafts that don't have significant list discussion have
not gotten agenda time. Also as usual, the agenda is subject to
change.

Can the editors/authors of each draft please let Brian and I know who
will be speaking for each draft when you have a moment?

Thanks,

David (as chair)