Subject: [P2PSIP] Draft agenda posted for IETF87

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 15:37:51 +0200

Hi all,

You can find a first version of the agenda for Berlin at the end of
this e-mail. Note that most updated version can always be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda/p2psip

If we missed any request or assigned a wrong slot, please let us know.

-- Brian and Carlos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda of the P2PSIP WG meeting at IETF 87
THURSDAY, August 1, 2013
1300-1500  (Afternoon Session I), Tiergarten 1/2 
Conflicts: core, mif, i2rs, pim, saag, rmcat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

13:00 Administrativia ...........................................  5 min
      B. Rosen, CJ. Bernardos

13:05 WG Status Update .......................................... 20 min
      B. Rosen, CJ. Bernardos

13:25 A SIP Concepts and Terminology for Peer to Peer SIP ....... 10 min
  o draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-05
    * Presenter: Dean Willis

13:35 An extension to RELOAD to support DRR .....................  5 min
  o draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-08
    * Presenter: Zongning

13:40 A SIP Usage for RELOAD .................................... 10 min
  o draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-10
    * Presenter: Thomas C. Schmidt

13:50 A RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference Control (DisCo) . 15 min
  o draft-ietf-p2psip-disco-01
    * Presenter: Thomas C. Schmidt

14:05 Next steps ................................................ 10 min
      B. Rosen, CJ. Bernardos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------