Subject: [P2PSIP] Review of draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-08

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:57:52 +0200

Hi,

I've performed a Document Shepherd review of
draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-08.

I think the document is in very good shape and I'll be requesting the
publication of the document later this week. I have some very minor
comments that maybe can be addressed by the authors in the next revision
of the document, together with any other comments you might get during
the next steps in the publication process:

- Page 4. Section 2 (Terminology). There is a reference to
draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts. We'll discuss in this meeting (and follow up
on the ML later) what to do with this document. Depending on the
decision, you might need to modify/remove this part and add some other
changes.

- Page 4. Section 2 (Terminology). I think adding some text introducing
the listed terms would not harm.

- Sections 10.2 and 10.3. I guess RFC-AAAA refers to the number assigned
to the document when finally published, right? If so, adding a note to
the RFC-Editor would not harm. Please, also fix table in Section 10.3
(now it expands over two different pages).

- Page 3: "it scales linearly in the number of nodes" --> I think it
should be "it scales linearly in the number of nodes".

Thanks,

Carlos