Subject: [P2PSIP] Resuming work on -concepts: confirmation call

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 12:47:23 +0200

Hi,

During the meeting session at IETF87, there was a strong consensus on
resuming and finishing the work on draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts. As per
usual IETF procedures, this has to be confirmed on the ML.

Please, if you have an opinion on whether the WG should spend some of
its CPU cycles on draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts to publish it as
informational RFC or not, please share it on the ML. This short
confirmation call finishes on August, 9th.

Thanks,

Chairs

---

From: "Songhaibin (A)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 06:58:35 +0000

I support the publication of this document. Many documents in P2PSIP have reference to the -concepts document.

BR,
-Haibin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 6:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [P2PSIP] Resuming work on -concepts: confirmation call

Hi,

Thanks,

Chairs

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip