Subject: [P2PSIP] WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-09

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 04:07:16 +0200

Hi,

Since some changes were introduced as a result of the last reviews of
the draft, hereby we are issuing a WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-09. 

The WGLC will be open till the 11th of September to give enough time for
people to review considering the summer break. We kindly ask the WG to
review the document and provide comments.

If you have no comments and think the document is ready, please do send
a note stating that to the WG ML.

Additional information about the document is below:

        Title           : An extension to RELOAD to support Direct Response Routing
        Author(s)       : Ning Zong
                          Xingfeng Jiang
                          Roni Even
                          Yunfei Zhang
        Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-09.txt
        Pages           : 17
        Date            : 2013-08-13

   This document proposes an optional extension to RELOAD to support
   direct response routing mode.  RELOAD recommends symmetric recursive
   routing for routing messages.  The new optional extension provides a
   shorter route for responses reducing the overhead on intermediary
   peers and describes the potential cases where this extension can be
   used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-09.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-drr/

Thank you for your support.

-- Brian and Carlos