Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-share-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 02:59:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Usage for Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe)
	Author(s)       : Alexander Knauf
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Gabriel Hege
                          Matthias Waehlisch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-share-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-08-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a RELOAD Usage for managing shared write access
   to RELOAD Resources.  Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe) form a basic
   primitive for enabling various coordination and notification schemes
   among distributed peers.  Access in ShaRe is controlled by a
   hierarchical trust delegation scheme maintained within an access
   list.  A new USER-CHAIN-ACL access policy allows authorized peers to
   write a Shared Resource without owning its corresponding certificate.
   This specification also adds mechanisms to store Resources with a
   variable name which is useful whenever peer-independent rendezvous
   processes are required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-share

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-share-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-share-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 12:02:20 +0200

Hi all,

as discussed in Berlin, this draft is waiting for reviews ... please 
feel encouraged!

Best,

Thomas

On 27.08.2013 11:59, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> P2PSIP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip
>

-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °