Subject: [Pals] Fwd: Help with participation onsite

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 07:59:55 -0400

Jeff sent the following to the rtgwg, but it's valuable for all on-site
attendees.

Cheers,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 5:20 AM
Subject: Help with participation onsite
To: RTGWG <[email-masked]>

Hi RTGWG,

if you’re participating to IETF 113 onsite you might find these short video
useful:

   - There is a 1-minute separate video for onsite participants that you
   may wish to play at the beginning of your session:
   https://youtu.be/3r0UY4dYz2Y
   <https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=31323334-501d5122-313273af-454445555731-02682e9ee4069954&q=1&e=2afc4e75-5453-4655-bd1e-236f73fe89a6&u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2F3r0UY4dYz2Y>
   - Finally, if you have not yet checked in onsite, this 1-minute video
   will show you what to expect when you arrive:
   https://youtu.be/79vYpuuAhUA
   <https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=31323334-501d5122-313273af-454445555731-77ddf962220212b4&q=1&e=2afc4e75-5453-4655-bd1e-236f73fe89a6&u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2F79vYpuuAhUA>

Jeff & Yingzhen
_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg