Subject: [Paw] Proposed Agenda for PAW in Prague

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 07:47:48 +0000

Agenda and Meeting information
==============================

Meeting        :   IETF104 Thursday, March 28, 2019 (CET)
Time           :   13:50-15:50       Thursday Afternoon session I  (120min)
Location       :   Grand Ballroom, Hilton Prague
Chairs         :   Pascal Thubert  [email-masked]
                   Ethan A. Grossman [email-masked]
Responsible AD :   Suresh Krishnan
Live minutes   :   http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-104-paw
Live feeds     :   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/

Intro and Status                                             [ 5min]
   * Note-Well, Blue Sheets, Scribes, Agenda Bashing
   * Status on existing documents (chairs)

BoF presentation                                             [15min]
   * scope of the work (chairs)
   * use cases (Georgios Papadopoulos)

related work at the IETF
    * DetNet        (Lou Berger, Janos Farkas)                [10mn]
    * CCAMP         (Daniele Ceccarelli, Fatai Zhang)         [ 5mn]
    * 6TiSCH        (Thomas Watteyne, Pascal Thubert)         [ 5mn]

Technologies
    * 802.11ax and EHT (Dave Cavalcanti, remote)              [10mn]
    * 5G URLLC         (Bikramjit Singh)                      [10mn]
    * LDACS            (Corinna Schmitt)                      [10mn]
    * IEEE 802.15.4 TSCH / 6TiSCH Tracks (Xavi Vilajosana)    [10mn]

drafts and WIP
    * draft-thubert-paw-for-tisch (Pascal / Xavi)             [ 5mn]
    * draft-papadopoulos-paw-pre-reqs (Georgios Papadopoulos) [10mn]
        * PRE problem statement
        * PRE recent results

Next Steps
    * going through the proposed charter  (Chairs)            [20mn]
    * BoF in Montreal, renaming to SPAWN, AOB                 [QS]