Subject: [Paw] Note takers and jabber

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 08:39:30 +0000

Dear all

As usual we'll be looking for jabber scribes and minute takers; this is a critical function for the operation of any BoF or WG meeting.
It you are willing to help us out this afternoon, please respond to the chairs : )

Meeting materials for Predictable and Available Wireless
Agenda

Meeting        :   IETF104 Thursday, March 28, 2019 (CET)

Time           :   13:50-15:50         Thursday Afternoon session I  (120min)

Location       :   Grand Ballroom, Hilton Prague

Chairs         :   Pascal Thubert  [email-masked]

                   Ethan A. Grossman [email-masked]

Responsible AD :   Suresh Krishnan

Live minutes   :   https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-104-paw

Live feeds     :   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/

13:50 Intro and Status                                        [ 5mn]

   * Note-Well, Blue Sheets, Scribes, Agenda Bashing (chairs)

13:55 BoF presentation                                        [15mn]

   * Scope of the work (chairs)

   * Use cases         (Carlos Bernardos)

14:10 related work at the IETF

    * DetNet           (Lou Berger, Janos Farkas)             [10mn]

    * CCAMP            (Daniele Ceccarelli, Fatai Zhang)      [ 5mn]

    * 6TiSCH           (Thomas Watteyne, Pascal Thubert)      [ 5mn]

14:30 Technologies

    * 802.11ax and EHT (Dave Cavalcanti, remote)              [10mn]

    * 5G URLLC         (Bikramjit Singh)                      [10mn]

    * LDACS            (Corinna Schmitt)                      [10mn]

    * IEEE 802.15.4 TSCH / 6TiSCH Tracks (Xavi Vilajosana)    [10mn]

15:10 drafts and WIP

    * draft-thubert-paw-for-tisch (Pascal / Xavi)             [ 5mn]

    * draft-papadopoulos-paw-pre-reqs (Georgios Papadopoulos) [10mn]

        * PRE problem statement

        * PRE recent results

15:25 Next Steps

    * Going through the proposed charter  (Chairs)            [20mn]

    * BoF in Montreal, renaming to SPAWN, AOB                 [QS]

Slides

  *   01 intro<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-paw-01-intro-02>
  *   02 use cases<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-paw-02-use-cases-01>
  *   03 detnet overview<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-paw-03-detnet-overview-00>
  *   04 CCAMP<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-paw-04-ccamp-00>
  *   05 6TiSCH<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-paw-05-6tisch-00>
  *   06 802.11 EHT<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-paw-06-80211-eht-00>
  *   07 5GURLLC<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-paw-07-5gurllc-00>
  *   08 LDACS<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-paw-08-ldacs-00>
  *   09 802.15.4 TSCH and 6TiSCH tracks<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-paw-09-802154-tsch-and-6tisch-tracks-00>
  *   10 PAW for TSCH<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-paw-10-paw-for-tsch-00>
  *   11 PRE requirements<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-paw-11-pre-requirements-01>
  *   12 chartering<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-paw-12-chartering-00>
  *   13 SPAWN<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-paw-13-spawn-00>