Subject: Help PKIX schedule

From: "Jorge G." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 01:19:30 +0100

Hello!
    I'm an Spanish studient, and I'll have to do a work for the
university about the PKIX and I need some texts who describes the
schedule of this protocol.

    Could you help me?

--
 Saludos.

 Jorge

---

From: Floridia Carmelo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:59:54 +0100

Hi all,
I need to use certificate extension (non critical just inside my domain)
, is it necessary to register an OID?
if yes , what i have to do?
thanks
Carmelo

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:42:05 -0500

Florida,

Yes, even if the extension is only destined for local use, it is 
preferable that you register it and get a unique OID assigned. 
Otherwise, there is the possibility that someone else will be 
assigned whatever OID you choose, for a registered extension, and a 
cert containing their extension will make its way into your 
environment.  At that point local software will not be able to 
interpret the extensions with the same OID unambiguously.

Steve