Subject: [precis] yokohama: no meeting

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 13:48:23 -0400

Hello,
  co-chairs think there is no need for a precis meeting at the next 
IETF. Unless someone disagrees, we are not planning to request time slot 
for Yokohama.

Regards, Marc&Alexey

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 11:56:46 -0600

On 9/3/15 11:48 AM, Marc Blanchet wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> precis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/precis

That sound right. There's the question of whether to keep the WG open at 
all once the current I-Ds are finished (perhaps both -nickname and 
-mappings were approved in the IESG meeting earlier today?), but we can 
talk about that on the list (and the decision is really up to the AD 
anyway I suppose).

Peter

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 15:22:14 -0400

> That sound right. There's the question of whether to keep the WG open at all
> once the current I-Ds are finished (perhaps both -nickname and -mappings
> were approved in the IESG meeting earlier today?), but we can talk about
> that on the list (and the decision is really up to the AD anyway I suppose).

Indeed, -nickname is approved, and -mappings is awaiting a version -12
to address comments by Ben and by the SecDir review... and the need to
quote and cite the "RECOMMENDED" sentence (there should NOT be a 2119
reference there).  The shepherd should please herd the sheep on that.

The working group will remain officially open until the RFCs are
published, at which point we'll close the working group but leave the
mailing list open for any continued discussion.

Barry