Subject: [Privacy-pass] Privacy Pass (privacypass) WG Virtual Meeting: 2022-01-31

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:43:19 -0800

The Privacy Pass (privacypass) WG will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2022-01-31 from 12:00 to 13:30 America/New_York (17:00 to 18:30 UTC).

Agenda:
The chairs are currently preparing the agenda for this meeting.  The focus of the meeting will be on establishing working group consensus in relation to the Private Access Tokens proposal, which has been dispatched to PRIVACYPASS.

Information about remote participation:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=faef49b4-5ffe-4539-9c14-f584e6c12c2f

---

From: Ben Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 15:00:55 -0500

Hello Privacy Pass,

As you can see, the chairs have scheduled a 90-minute interim meeting for
January 31st (two weeks from Monday).  If you would like agenda time at
this meeting, please reach out to the chairs.  Topics of interest include:
* The Private Access Tokens (PAT) proposal and its evolution
* Changes to the Privacy Pass documents inspired by PAT
* Adjustments to the working group's planned work in light of the above

Thanks,
Ben Schwartz, for the chairs

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 11:44 AM IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> The chairs are currently preparing the agenda for this meeting.  The focus
> of the meeting will be on establishing working group consensus in relation
> to the Private Access Tokens proposal, which has been dispatched to
> PRIVACYPASS.
>
> --
> Privacy-pass mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/privacy-pass
>

---

From: Ben Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 21:11:53 -0500

Hello PRIVACYPASS,

The interim meeting is almost upon us!  Please join us for this exciting
discussion about a potential major shift in the structure of the group's
adopted work.

If you are able to take notes, please reach out to the chairs.  Otherwise,
we will need to find a notetaker after the meeting starts.

The current draft agenda is shown below.  If you would like a revision,
please reply in this thread.

# PRIVACYPASS Working Group Agenda - Interim January 2022

## Time and Date
* [Monday 2022-01-31 17:00-18:30 UTC](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2022-privacypass-01/session/29338.ics
)

## Links
* [Meetecho session](
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=faef49b4-5ffe-4539-9c14-f584e6c12c2f
)
* [Jabber room](xmpp:[email-masked]?join)
* [Notes](
https://notes.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2022-privacypass-01-privacypass)
* [Slides](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/slides-interim-2022-privacypass-01-sessa-combined-technical-slides/
)

## Administrivia (5 minutes)
* Scribe selection and Note Well
* Agenda revisions

## Architecture draft update (20 minutes)
* Chris Wood and Jana Iyengar

## Challenges & Redemptions (20 minutes)
* Tommy Pauly

## Issuance Protocol (15 minutes)
* Chris Wood

## Open Discussion (30 minutes)

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 3:00 PM Ben Schwartz <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> The chairs are currently preparing the agenda for this meeting.  The
>> focus of the meeting will be on establishing working group consensus in
>> relation to the Private Access Tokens proposal, which has been dispatched
>> to PRIVACYPASS.
>>