Subject: [Privacy-pass] I-D Action: draft-ietf-privacypass-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 12:41:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Pass WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Privacy Pass Issuance Protocol
        Authors         : Sofía Celi
                          Alex Davidson
                          Armando Faz-Hernandez
                          Steven Valdez
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-privacypass-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2022-01-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies two variants of the the two-message issuance
   protocol for Privacy Pass tokens: one that produces tokens that are
   privately verifiable, and another that produces tokens that are
   publicly verifiable.  The privately verifiable issuance protocol
   optionally supports public metadata during the issuance flow.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-privacypass-protocol/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-privacypass-protocol-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-privacypass-protocol-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts