Subject: Re: [proto-team] New phase

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:49:22 -0700

I've just asked the Secretariat for the phone
logistics.

Should get it shortly.

Allison

_______________________________________________
proto-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/proto-team

---

From: "Barbara B. Fuller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:29:38 -0400

Hi Allison:

I will be out of the office tomorrow and unable to attend the PROTO Team 
meeting.  The primary contribution that I can make to the team at this time 
is to keep the Secretariat developers informed about requirements for I-D 
Tracker updates, pass along their comments and suggestions, and help 
establish implementation priorities in light of their other assignments and 
current work loads.

Barbara
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
>I've just asked the Secretariat for the phone

------------------------------------------------
Barbara B. Fuller
Acting Executive Director
Internet Engineering Task Force

Natick, Massachusetts Office:

Phone: +1-508-650-4020
Fax:     +1-508-650-4639

Reston, Virginia Office:

Phone: +1-703-620-9053
Fax:     +1-703-620-9071