Subject: Re: [proto-team] Call logistics for PROTO Team - tomorrow (Fri)

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:30:05 -0700

I'm sorry I missed the call; I got food poisoning Thursday night
and had to drive to Davis to get Rex back from the hospital on
Friday.  Between the two I wasn't really in a position to participate.

Rex is doing well, at our checkup on Wednesday they discovered
that he was suffering badly from side effects of the steroids;
we decided the steroids weren't helping and were definitely hurting
so they kept him and ran some tests to make sure it wasn't anything
else; he's on a long run of antibiotics now and we're weaning him
off of the steroids.  They can't think of anything else to try for
his head so he is just going to live with limited jaw
functionality.  The vet said she wanted to buy him a hat (because
the top of his head looks funny because of the atrophied muscles)

  Bill

_______________________________________________
proto-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/proto-team