Subject: [proto-team] comment on draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-06.txt

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:18:03 -0800

I'm not sure who currently holds the pen on this draft, however, as I  
am still listed as an author, I received a comment that 1.i, 1.j, and  
1.k are really all part of the same paragraph and should be a single  
'question'.

--aaron

_______________________________________________
proto-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/proto-team

---

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:57:37 -0800

> 1.k are really all part of the same paragraph and should be a single  

While I've got your ear, an example would be a huge help.  Reading the
document, I just assumed that the writeup could consist of a series of
unnumbered paragraphs that covered the points in Section 3.1.  A
document of that format seemed to confuse the Secretariat, who was
expecting numbered answers to the "questions" in that section.  Not a
big deal, but it did require an iteration that an example would have
avoided.

-- 
Ted Faber
http://www.isi.edu/~faber           PGP: http://www.isi.edu/~faber/pubkeys.asc
Unexpected attachment on this mail? See http://www.isi.edu/~faber/FAQ.html#SIG
_______________________________________________
proto-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/proto-team