Subject: [proto-team] Re: Breakfast for PROTO in Montreal?

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:28:32 -0700

All,

I heard from Lars that the IESG breakfast Thursday was called
off.  If this is for sure, is it possible to change the PROTO
breakfast from Weds (tmw) at 8 AM to Thurs (same time) so we
can have the chance of Lars, Bill, and Ray joining us?

Please send whether tomorrow or Thursday is better and I'll send
the conclusion before the end of sessions today (19:50).

Allison

_______________________________________________
proto-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/proto-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:13:23 -0400

Hi,

> the conclusion before the end of sessions today (19:50).

Either works for me.  No preference.

	Henrik