Subject: [proto-team] Re: Adoption of PROTO

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 13:21:05 -0800

We should probably plan for an EDU session on PROTO for Prague,  
assuming it will be approved. The process/writeup has changed quite a  
bit over the last year in response to community feedback.

Lars
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories

_______________________________________________
proto-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/proto-team

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 13:29:02 -0800

Lars,

> bit over the last year in response to community feedback.

That's a good idea.  

Even though people actually now practice much of the procedure and
have (several versions of) the writeup in hand, I've heard from
some people who would like an EDU session.

Allison