Subject: Sumission of draft-stein-tdm-as-00.txt

From: Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:57:35 +0300

Attached please find draft-stein-as-00.txt, 
a suggested TDM over PW Applicability Statement.

This draft is being submitted for consideration by
the  PWE3 working group.

    PWE3 Working Group                            Yaakov (Jonathan) Stein
    Internet Draft                                        Ronen Shaashoua
    draft-stein-tdm-as-00.txt                                  Ron Insler
    Expires: December 2002                        RAD Data Communications

    TDM Applicability Statement                 draft-stein-tdm-as-00.txt 

 Abstract  
         
    This document is an applicability statement for emulation of time 
    division multiplexed (TDM) digital voice and data signals over 
    Pseudo Wires.   

Y(J)S

Yaakov (Jonathan) Stein        [email-masked] 
Chief Scientist                        +972 3 6455389   +972 2 5889159
RAD Data Communications   24 Raoul Wallenburg St., Tel-Aviv 69719, Israel 
Have you read my book yet ? <http://www.dspcsp.com/>
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471295469/>

 <<draft-stein-tdm-as-00.txt>> 
------
Attachments are virus free!

This message has been scanned for viruses at the originating end by
Nemx Anti-Virus for MS Exchange Server/IMC
	http://www.nemx.com/products/antivirus