Subject: Sumission of draft-anavi-tdmoip-04.txt

From: Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:57:30 +0300

Attached please find draft-anavi-tdmoip-04.txt, 
the latest revision of the TDMoIP draft.

This draft is being submitted for consideration by
the  PWE3 working group.

 PWE3 Working Group                            Yaakov (Jonathan) Stein
 Internet Draft                                Ronen Shaashoua
 draft-anavi-tdmoip-04.txt                     Ron Insler
 Expires: December 2002                        Motty (Mordechai) Anavi
                                               RAD Data Communications
     
 TDM over IP                                 draft-anavi-tdmoip-04.txt 

 Abstract  
         
    This document describes methods for transporting time division 
    multiplexed (TDM) digital voice and data signals over Pseudo 
    Wires. It is a revision of the document draft-anavi-tdmoip-03.  

Y(J)S

Yaakov (Jonathan) Stein        [email-masked] 
Chief Scientist                        +972 3 6455389   +972 2 5889159
RAD Data Communications   24 Raoul Wallenburg St., Tel-Aviv 69719, Israel 
Have you read my book yet ? <http://www.dspcsp.com/>
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471295469/>

------
Attachments are virus free!

This message has been scanned for viruses at the originating end by
Nemx Anti-Virus for MS Exchange Server/IMC
	http://www.nemx.com/products/antivirus

---

From: "Daniel Feldman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:55:07 +0300

Hello Yaakov,
going over version 4 of TDMoIP, I see you added a raw format. The text says:
"For unframed or framed but unstructured TDM traffic, the payload can be 
reliably transported without adaptation. In this case one or more whole TDM 
frames are placed as-is after the control word."

What shall we do in case of T1 frames, with 193 bits each? Are we to follow 
the CESoPSN encapsulation scheme? If yes, isn't this in fact a way to 
"unite" TDMoIP and CESoPSN?

Thanks in advance,
		Daniel Feldman.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yaakov Stein [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 12:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [PWE3] Sumission of draft-anavi-tdmoip-04.txt

Abstract

Y(J)S

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com