Subject: Re: Draft Minutes from PWE3 at IETF54

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:40:49 -0400

Danny,

Thanks - found them!

Cheers,
Andy

-----

At 9/24/2002 03:32 PM -0600, Danny McPherson wrote:

> > There were a lot of comments on the minutes.  Was a final version ever 
> issued?
>
>Yes.
>
>-danny
>
>(They're available in the meeting proceedings)

---

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:27:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Danny ,

	@ http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/02jul/231.htm

	Shows "Last Modifield: 06/05/2002"

	Where are the changes ?  Unless the above Modification notice
	is totally bogus ?  Tia ,  JimL

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Danny McPherson wrote:
> > There were a lot of comments on the minutes.  Was a final version
>>ever issued?
> Yes.
> -danny
       +------------------------------------------------------------------+
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer |     P.O. Box 854     |  Give me Linux  |
       | [email-masked] | Coudersport PA 16915 |   only  on  AXP |
       +------------------------------------------------------------------+