Subject: Adoption of TDM drafts as the WG documents

From: Sasha Vainshtein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 15:39:17 +0200

Danny and all,
On behalf of the authors of the following I-Ds:

o draft-vainshtein-cesopsn-03.txt
o draft-pate-pwe3-sonet-vt-00.txt (update to draft-pate-pwe3-tdm-03.txt)
o draft-cohen-pwe3-tdmsonetapp-00.txt

I ask to accept these drafts as the WG documents.

The two drafts describing encapsulation of TDM data (draf-vaishtein
and draft-pate) are aligned with the architectural (requirements, 
framework and layering) WG documents as well as with 
draft-malis-pwe3-sonet-04.txt, so that, in their entirety, they
cover the range of edge-to-edge emulated TDM services from n*DS0
to high-order SONET/SDH. They also provide an answer to the specific
requirements for TDM edge-to-edge emulation as discussed in
draft-riegel-pwe3-tdm-requirements-00.txt.

The common approach used in the encapsulation drafts has made it 
possible to provide a common applicability statement document 
(draft-cohen) which describes features that are common to each 
method and outlines applications where a specific approach 
provides the optimal solution.

With best regards,
                                   Sasha Vainshtein
email:     [email-masked]
tel:       +972-3-7659993 (office)
           +972-8-9254948 (res.)
           +972-58-674833 (cell.)