Subject: FYI on T1S1 contribution

From: Chip Sharp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 07:59:07 -0500

FYI,

Chip

CONTRIBUTION#: T1S1.7/2002-087 (2S170870)
LINK: http://www.t1.org/FileMgr/GetOneFile.taf?FileName=2S170870&NW=Y
TITLE: Proposal to modify a US position (ATM over MPLS) developed
during the January 2002 SG B Meeting
DESC: This contribution identifies that a significant event has
occurred during the March 2002 IETF meeting with regards to the
development of draft RFCs associated with the carrying of ATM over MPLS
core networks.  As a result of this IETF action, a current USA position
developed during the January SG B Meeting should be reviewed and this
contribution recommends that  the developed position be modified.
CONTACT(S): Subhash Patel ([email-masked] (919)997 3624)
SOURCE: Nortel Networks (USA)

CONTRIBUTION#: T1S1.7/2002-088 (2S170880)
LINK: http://www.t1.org/FileMgr/GetOneFile.taf?FileName=2S170880&NW=Y
TITLE: Proposal to modify a US position (FR over MPLS) developed during
the January 2002 SG B Meeting
DESC: This contribution identifies that a significant event has
occurred during the March 2002 IETF meeting with regards to the
development of draft RFCs associated with the carrying of FR over MPLS
core networks.  As a result of this IETF action, a current USA position
developed during the January SG B Meeting should be reviewed and this
contribution recommends that the developed position be modified.
CONTACT(S): Subhash Patel ([email-masked] (919) 997 3624)
SOURCE: Nortel Networks (USA)

------- End of Forwarded Message