Subject: historical overview?

From: Maarten Vissers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 12:05:06 +0200

All,

The PWE3 Charter web page http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pwe3-charter.html
presents to date two Internet-Drafts (PWE3 requirements and framework). This is
a kind of poor overview of all the work being done and still ongoing. 

Therefore my question if it would be possible to extend the web page with a
section providing kind of a historical overview of the documents that are at the
moment still proposals (i.e. not yet accepted by the WG but for which a lot of
work is ongoing). 

With a list of deliverables identified under goals and objectives, I would
expect the overview to include:
- TDM circuit
- SONET
- ATM
- Ethernet
- Frame Relay
- MIBs

Regards,

Maarten