Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-malis-pwe3-sonet-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:26:21 -0400

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SONET/SDH Circuit Emulation over Packet (CEP)
        Author(s)       : A. Malis
        Filename        : draft-malis-pwe3-sonet-03.txt
        Pages           : 34
        Date            : 17-Jun-02
        
Generic requirements and framework for Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge-to-
Edge (PWE3) have been described in [PWE3-REQ] and [PWE3-FW].  This 
draft provides encapsulation formats and semantics for connecting 
SONET/SDH edge networks through a packet network using IP or MPLS.  
This basic application of SONET/SDH interworking will allow service 
providers to take advantage of new technologies in the core in order to 
provide traditional SONET/SDH services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-malis-pwe3-sonet-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-malis-pwe3-sonet-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-malis-pwe3-sonet-03.txt".
        
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.