Subject: IETF54 PWE3 WG **Draf** Agenda

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:08:18 -0600

Please send me comments, corrections & missing items on the 
agenda ASAP.

Note that I'll be out of the office from 6/22-7/8 and will 
be following up with additions/corrections the week of 7/8.

Please remember that a number of draft authors have requested that 
their documents be accepted as WG items.  We'll be moving as many
of these forward as possible after the upcoming meeting -- if you've
got issues please bring them up on the list ASAP.

See you in Yokohama.  Thanks!

-danny

============================================================
***Draft Agenda***

Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge (pwe3)

Monday, July 15, 0900-1130
=================================

Chair: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

0900-0915 Administrivia (15 minutes)

            Agenda Bashing
            Minutes
            Blue Sheets
            WG Document Status 

0915-0930 PWE3 Protocol Layering
           Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-protocol-layer-00.txt

0930-0940 PWE3 L2TP Draft
           Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>

0940-0950 TDM Emulation Requirements Draft
           Max Riegel <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-riegel-pwe3-tdm-requirements-00.txt

0950-1005 Real-World Issues with TDM Emulation
           Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>

1005-1030 TDM Drafts Discussion
           Prayson Pate & ???
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vainshtein-cesopsn-02.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pate-pwe3-tdm-03.txt

1030-1040 PWE3 Frame Relay Draft
           Andy Malis <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kamapabhava-fr-pwe3-01.txt
 
1040-1050 PWE3 SONET Emulation 
           Tom K. Johnson <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-malis-pwe3-sonet-03.txt

1050-1100 PWE3 SONET Emulation MIB
           Dave Danenberg 

1100-1110 Discussion of Martini ATM Draft:
           Luca Martini <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-atm-encap-mpls-01.txt

1110-1120 Discussion of Martini Transport Draft:
           Luca Martini <[email-masked]>
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-l2circuit-trans-mpls-09.txt

1120-1130 Wrap Up

------- End of Forwarded Message