Subject: Interworking PW

From: "Ramalingam, Swaminathan (Swaminathan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:19:12 +0530

Hi- 

PWE3 Architechture assumes the endpoints of a PW always "like" endpoints (as
per RFC 3916) and it clearly specifies "service interworking" is out of
scope of PWE3 WG.

But, is there any guidelines and/or constraints of such "Service
Interworking" for a PWE3 ckt?. I guess there should be some document under
"informational" category, to guide/constraint if an implementation wants to
do that.

I like to know, is there any interest on such document on PWE3 WG?.

Thanks,
Swami

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:01:15 -0400

Take a look at the following drafts.
The first is targeted at the L2VPN WG,
and the other is a PWE3 WG document:

draft-aissaoui-l2vpn-vpws-iw-oam-01.txt

draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-00.txt

	--Tom

> _______________________________________________
> pwe3 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3
>