Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-flow-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Reliable Fibre Channel Transport Over MPLS Networks
	Author(s)	: M. Roth, R. Solomon, M. Tsurusawa
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-flow-00.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2009-1-15
	
   A Fibre Channel pseudowire (PW) is used to carry Fibre Channel frames 
   over an MPLS network. This enables service providers to offer 
   "emulated" Fibre Channel services over existing MPLS networks. This 
   document specifies the mechanisms controlling the reliable transport 
   of Fibre Channel PW over MPLS networks. The encapsulation of Fibre 
   Channel PDUs within a pseudowire and the procedures for using a PW to 
   provide a Fibre Channel service are specified in [FC-encap]. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-flow-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3