Subject: [PWE3] change of meeting times for mpls and pwe3 in Beijing

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:00:10 +0200

MPLS and PWE3 wg,

we are doing a late swap of agenda slots for the mpls and pwe3
working groups at the IETF in Beijing.

The mpls working group will be meeting:

Monday    15.10 - 16.10
Wednesday  9.00 - 11.30

The pwe3 working group will be meeting:

Monday  9.00 - 11.30
Monday 13.00 - 15.00

We don't know if this will be captured on the printed agenda, but the
online agenda has been changed and we will make sure that it will be
on the IETF message board.

Loa

for the MPLS and PWE3 chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:07:47 +0200

All,

I've obviously not be looking at the agenda closely enough!

The second mpls wg meeting will Thursday - so:

Monday 15.10 - 16.10
Thursday 9.00 - 11.30

for the mpls wg

/Loa

--

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 18:47:29 +0200

All,

after further discussion we agreed that the PWE3 working group
will meet on Monday morning 9.00 - 11.30.

The MPLS working group will meet Monday afternoon 15.10 - 16.10
and Thursday morning 9.00 - 11.30.

The first slot Monday afternoon (1-3pm) will bused by the secretariat
to resolveremaining conflicts.

/Loa

--