Subject: [PWE3] New Draft - Mandatory Control Word...

From: "Delregno, Christopher N (Nick DelRegno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:17:56 +0000

All:

We have submitted draft-delregno-pwe3-mandatory-control-word-00.txt.
This draft makes the control word mandatory for all encapsulations.

At the Anaheim IETF, there was a lot of interest in making the CW
mandatory for all encaps.  This draft is in response to that interest.
Please review this draft and be prepared to discuss in Beijing.

Note that this draft does not replace
draft-delregno-pwe3-vccv-mandatory-requirements-02, which specifies
mandatory VCCV control channel support.

Thanks,

Nick

Christopher N. "Nick" DelRegno

CNT, Ethernet Network Architecture & Design

400 International Pkwy

Richardson, TX  75081

Tel:  972-729-3411

Email:  [email-masked]