Subject: [PWE3] IANA allocation, draft-ietf-pwe3-fat-pw-04

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 17:19:11 +0000

Danny

I wish to do the IANA allocation for this draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-fat-pw-04

I am the author of the draft, and also the designated expert.

I think that you are still an expert for this registry, if so, and for 
reasons of propriety, please can you submit the request to IANA on my 
behalf.

The value in the IANA section of the draft is the one proposed by the 
PWE3 chairs last week.

Thanks

Stewart

---

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 12:38:34 -0400

On Nov 1, 2010, at 1:19 PM, Stewart Bryant wrote:

> I think that you are still an expert for this registry, if so, and for reasons of propriety, please can you submit the request to IANA on my behalf.
> 
> The value in the IANA section of the draft is the one proposed by the PWE3 chairs last week.

Yes, I'll follow-up on this Stewart.

-danny