Subject: [PWE3] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-uni-nni

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 11:12:16 +0100

Working Group,

this is to start a working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-uni-nni-00.

Please send comments to the [email-masked]
mailing list. Please avoid copying multiple lists.

The working group last call ends November 23, 2010.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:06:52 +0100

Working Group,

this working group last call has ended!

/Loa

--