Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-gal-in-pw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using the Generic Associated Channel Label for Pseudowire in MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : H. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-gal-in-pw-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-11-08

This document describes the requirements for using the Generic 
Associated Channel Label (GAL) in Pseudowires (PWs) in MPLS-TP 
networks, and provides an update to the description of GAL usage in 
[RFC5586] by removing the restriction that is imposed on using GAL 
for PWs especially in MPLS-TP environments. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-gal-in-pw-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.