Subject: [PWE3] IMPORTANT!!! Reminder of pwe3 WG meeting change in Beijing

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 13:30:46 -0400

This is just a reminder that pwe3 is meeting in Beijing on Monday
November 8 from 09:00-11:30 in Valley Ballroom A. This reflected in
the online IETF agenda, but I expect will not be properly reflected in
the printed agenda, so please take note!!!! It's the first thing on
Monday morning and we don't want any unpleasant surprises.

The pwe3 agenda is posted online at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/pwe3.txt and
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/agenda (I personally prefer the tools
version of the WG agendas, but take your pick).

To reiterate my earlier email to presenters, we must insist that ALL
presentations be received by COB on Friday (Beijing time) so that
they'll be available online the first thing on Monday morning for the
meeting. If your presentation isn't received in time, you'll be
removed from the WG agenda. Please email the presentations to David
Sinicrope <[email-masked]>.

For those of you that cannot be in Beijing, we have requested Webex
for the session. Note that Webex will be for the slides only - you'll
need to listen to the streaming audio, and use jabber if you wish to
make comments back to the meeting. You can find instructions on how to
participate remotely and use these tools at
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/79/remote-participation.html .

Thanks,
Andy