Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 06:57:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudowire Control Word Negotiation Mechanism Update
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Raymond Key
                          Simon Delord
                          Thomas Nadeau
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Sami Boutros
                          Reshad Rahman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-19

   This document describes the problem of control word negotiation
   mechanism specified in [RFC4447].  Based on the problem analysis, a
   message exchanging mechanism is introduced to solve this control word
   negotiation issue.  This document is to update [RFC4447] control word
   negotiation mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-02.txt