Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 19:34:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Signaling Root-Initiated Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire using LDP
	Author(s)       : Siva Sivabalan
                          Sami Boutros
                          Luca Martini
                          Maciek Konstantynowicz
                          Gianni Del Vecchio
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Lizhong Jin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-10-28

   This document specifies a mechanism to signal Point-to-Multipoint
   (P2MP) Pseudowires (PW) tree using LDP. Such a mechanism is suitable
   for any Layer 2 VPN service requiring P2MP connectivity over an IP or
   MPLS enabled PSN. A P2MP PW established via the proposed mechanism is
   root initiated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-03.txt