Subject: Re: [PWE3] Second WG last call (and IPR call) for draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements

From: "Lizhong Jin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:19:06 +0800

Hi,
I'm not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Lizhong

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 13:56:01 -0400
From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rahul Aggarwal <[email-masked]>
Subject: [PWE3] Second WG last call (and IPR call) for
	draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements
Message-ID:
	<[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

PWE3ers,

You may recall that almost exactly two years ago, we sent
draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-05 to the IESG. It was sent back to the
WG in February of 2012, and it took a while, but we now have that rewrite to
submit back to the IESG.

However, because of the length of time, and the fact that -06 just came out
about a week ago (so few people have had a chance to re-read it), we are
going to have a second WG last call before sending it back to the IESG.

So please review the draft, which you can find at
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-06 . If you
would like to see what's changed, you can easily see that here:
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-06.
txt.

Coincidentally, we are also polling for knowledge of IPR that applies to
this draft to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR
rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details). To date, there
have been no IPR declarations on this draft.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to this
email whether or not you are aware of any additional IPR. The draft will not
be forwarded to the IESG until a response has been received from each author
and contributor. See the list of contributing authors in Section 8 to
refresh your memory.

If you are on the PWE3 WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR
that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Also, if you are listed as an author or contributor and your address info
has changed, please email back privately so that we can get that updated
before submitting it to the IESG.

Because this last call spans the IETF meeting, it will be open for three
weeks, ending on November 18.

Thanks,
Andy
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pwe3/attachments/20131028/3e70c6f3/att
achment.htm>

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

End of pwe3 Digest, Vol 114, Issue 13
*************************************