Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 00:15:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LDP extensions for Pseudowire Binding to LSP Tunnels
	Author(s)       : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Wei Cao
                          Attila Takacs
                          Ping Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-11-28

Abstract:
   Many transport services require that user traffic, in the forms of
   Pseudowires (PW), to be delivered on a single co-routed bidirectional
   LSP or two LSPs that share the same routes.  In addition, the user
   traffic may traverse through multiple transport networks.

   This document specifies an optional extension in LDP that enable the
   binding between PWs and the underlying LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/