Subject: [RADIR] Question about draft-carpenter-idloc-map-cons

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 16:45:18 +0200

Hi,

I'd like RADIR's and the RRG chairs' advice whether there is
value in revising draft-carpenter-idloc-map-cons-00.txt.
It would be a lot of work to go through various list archives
to pick up all the issues. I can do it, but only if useful.
I need to know fairly quickly, in order to meet the I-D cutoff
date.

    Brian

-- 
NEW: Preferred email for non-IBM matters: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:49:34 -0700

Hi Brian,

I definitely think it's worthwhile.  Thanks for doing this.

Tony

---

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 21:04:56 -0700

Hi Brian,

I think your draft raised a number of important issues and definitely  
worth pursuing.  I'll send over some specific comments in next few days.

Lixia

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:34:03 -0400

Brian,

RADIR had a call yesterday and everyone on the call expressed support
to see continued work on this document.

Thomas

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:58:20 +0200

> to see continued work on this document.

Darn it, more work ;-)

OK, I will review the various archives and get it in before the cutoff.
Thanks.

    Brian

Preferred email for non-IBM matters: [email-masked]