Subject: [RADIR] Conf call on Centralized ULA

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 21:50:40 -0400

During today's Routing & Addressing Directorate call, I mentioned that
I was considering resurrecting the ULA document. I wouldn't say this
particular topic is really in scope for what the directorate is
working on, but some of the people on the call are active in ARIN and
on addressing topics in general, so I couldn't help but use the
opportunity to see what people thought. It was suggested that we have
a longer discussion about the topic in a separate call, for those
interested.

So this is a call to see who would be interested/able to chat Friday
afternoon at 2PM EDT (our usual time). Jason Schiller, Marla Azinger
and myself were available at that time. Anyone else?

Thomas

_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 12:04:59 +1000

>and myself were available at that time. Anyone else?

That's 4am my time - just a wee bit early for me unfortunately

    Geoff

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:15:05 -0400

I have a previous commitment at that time and will not be able to
participate.

Brian

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:33:10 -0700

> and myself were available at that time. Anyone else?

I could make that (11am PDT).

Bob

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 15:32:48 -0400

Geoff,

> I could start at 3:30 pm EDT  if you want.

I could do this, but for us Americans, a 3-day holiday weekend is
about to start, which might make things a bit late for some.

Can others (who want to participate) make this time? If not, how about
suggesting workable times for Friday, Tuesday or Wednesday.

Geoff, what is your normal "acceptable" range to schedule within? My
guess is it will translate into a time too early for the west coast...

Thomas

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 12:41:16 -0700

>> I could start at 3:30 pm EDT  if you want.

I have a prior meeting at 1pm PDT (4pm EDT) so this would be a little  
tight for me.  3pm EDT would be fine.

Bob

---

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 07:41:06 +1000

>guess is it will translate into a time too early for the west coast...

I'm at UTC + 10 hours.

I'd suggest that you go ahead with the 2pm call on Friday and If I 
make it up at that time for the call then fine, but otherwise I 
thought that I had expressed my perspectives on C-ULA's in the mail 
exchanges over the past couple of days about as clearly as I could ( :-) )

   Geoff

---

From: Jason Schiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:36:52 -0400 (EDT)

Where so we stand on meeting time for the central ULA discussion?

__Jason

==========================================================================
Jason Schiller                                               (703)886.6648
Senior Internet Network Engineer                         fax:(703)886.0512
Public IP Global Network Engineering                       [email-masked]
UUNET / Verizon                         [email-masked]

The good news about having an email address that is twice as long is that
it increases traffic on the Internet.

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:44:30 -0400

> Where so we stand on meeting time for the central ULA discussion?

Sorry, I drafted a note and then didn't actually hit send... :-(

> tight for me.  3pm EDT would be fine.

Why don't we go with 3PM EDT then, and if we talk too long, Geoff can
more easily join us.

Jason, can we use the same bridge?

Thomas

---

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:56:23 +1000

sorry about missing this call - but if you want me to put my alarm on 
to get up early for such a call then you need to catch me before I go 
to sleep rather than after! :-)

Geoff