Subject: [RADIR] Thursday 3PM EDT Call to discuss problem statement?

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:39:02 -0400

Russ,

Olaf joined the radir call today and we talked briefly, but all felt
we needed you as well to work out next steps and be sure the current
text is in the right direction. Rather than wait until next Tuesday's
radir call, we'd like to have one later this week.

>From the call, Wednesday was listed as "bad" by at least two of us,
Thursday better or maybe Friday.

Proposal: 3PM EDT Thursday

How does this work for others? If not, please indicate what times are
better. Known constraints are the IAB call Wednesday (11:30-1PM EDT)
and IESG call Thursday (11:30EDT - 2:30EDT).

Thomas

_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 15:04:17 -0400

I have a meeting at NIST on Thursday afternoon.  I doubt that it will 
end before 5:00 EDT.

I can do it on Friday as long as we are finished by 3:00 EDT.

Russ

---

From: Jason Schiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 15:33:30 -0400 (EDT)

Wednesday or thusday works for me.

Friday will be difficult.  I can do next week.

__Jason

==========================================================================
Jason Schiller                                               (703)886.6648
Senior Internet Network Engineer                         fax:(703)886.0512
Public IP Global Network Engineering                       [email-masked]
UUNET / Verizon                         [email-masked]

The good news about having an email address that is twice as long is that
it increases traffic on the Internet.

On Tue, 15 May 2007, Russ Housley wrote:

> Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 15:04:17 -0400
> From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
> To: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>, Olaf Kolkman <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [RADIR] Re: Thursday 3PM EDT Call to discuss problem statement?
>

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 17:45:43 -0400

I can do Wednesday as long as it is after the IAB teleconference, 
which might be too late for Olaf.

I am open on Monday May 21st.

Russ

---

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:10:06 +0200

I can do Friday. I would like to keep the Dinner slot free. (i.e  
12:00 -14:00 EDT). So 14:00 EDT (20:00 CET) will work for me.

> I can do it on Friday as long as we are finished by 3:00 EDT.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Olaf M. Kolkman
NLnet Labs
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/

---

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:12:34 +0200

> which might be too late for Olaf.

I have important private matters to attend to after the IAB business  
call. They may take the rest of the evening.

Next week Mon, Tue are free. (With a strong preference to not meet  
between 12:00 and 14:00 ET)

--Olaf

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:33:47 -0400

How about Monday, May 21st at 11:00 EDT?

---

From: Jason Schiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:04:07 -0400 (EDT)

I am free all day monday except 1-2p ET.  I can do 11 ET, but suspect that
is a bit early for folks on the west coast.

__Jason

On Wed, 16 May 2007, Russ Housley wrote:

> Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:33:47 -0400
> To: Olaf M. Kolkman <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:49:37 -0500

For my part I'm unavailable after 15:00 ET on Monday.  I'm  
unavailable all day Tuesday.

--John