Subject: [RADIR] missing call today

From: Peter Schoenmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 14:02:43 -0400

Hi,

I have a conflict that came up today, i can't make the call.

peter

_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: Jason Schiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 17:05:34 -0400 (EDT)

Peter,

No problem...

We went over the problem statement in section 3, and accepted a few
editorial comments from Marla.

We also had a little discussion about adding some text about RIR PI policy
to section 4 about the reasons to deaggregate.

Thomas will be sending out the latest problem statement.  We are trying to
all agree on the text in section 3, and hopefull move that part along to
Olaf and Russ next week.

It would be great if youand John  could review the latest section 3 and
either ack the text, or raise any objection prior to next week. 

__Jason

==========================================================================
Jason Schiller                                               (703)886.6648
Senior Internet Network Engineer                         fax:(703)886.0512
Public IP Global Network Engineering                       [email-masked]
UUNET / Verizon                         [email-masked]

The good news about having an email address that is twice as long is that
it increases traffic on the Internet.

On Tue, 1 May 2007, Peter Schoenmaker wrote:

> Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 14:02:43 -0400
> From: Peter Schoenmaker <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [RADIR] missing call today
> 
> Hi,
>