Subject: Re: [RADIR] Problem statement?

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:00:42 -0500

Hi Tony.

Good timing. I've been watching the rrg discussione and folk are going
around again on exactly what the problem is. What a sense of deja
vu...  I have felt like now would be a good time to point folk to the
problem statement...

The document has expired but has not made it to RFC. I need to make
some changes (and have been delaying for way too long) that came out
of some reviews a while back and from the IAB.

That said, prompted by the discussions on rrg, I went back last week
and started revising the document.  I'd like to get a new version out
this week and then get folk discussing the problem statement in the
document rather than just arguing back and forth about what they think
the problem is.

Thanks for the ping...

Thomas

Tony Li <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Thomas,

> I was just updating some references and it looks like your draft of
> the RADIR problem statement has expired.  Did this progress to RFC
> status and I just miss it?

> Thanks,
> Tony
_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:04:42 -0800

Cool, thanks.  If it would help to progress this as an RRG document, I would be more than happy to sponsor it.

Tony

---

From: vijay gill <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:17:38 -0800

If  you need another pair of eyes on it, let me know.

/vijay