Subject: [Rats] Constrained Node/Network Cluster @ IETF104: DRAFT AGENDA

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 06:01:19 +0100

Here is my usual eclectic condensed agenda based on the DRAFT AGENDA
for IETF104.  Remember that there is still quite some potential for
changes.

cose/teep and lpwan/t2trg are some annoying conflicts that meet the eye.
I also don't like that I'll have to miss the cacao BOF (vs. core),
dinrg/suit, coinrg/git.

All times are CET (Central European Time) == UTC +1 hours.  Note that
there is no daylight saving time in effect at the time in Europe (this
starts on the Sunday *after* IETF).  (You can get pure UTC times on
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda-utc, for those who want to
listen from remote.)

Grüße, Carsten

SATURDAY/SUNDAY, March 23/24. 2019
-- Hackathon (including various interops) (Grand Hilton Ballroom)
-- Sun 1700-1900  Welcome Reception - Congress Hall 1/2
-- Sun 1800-2000  Hot RFC Lightning Talks - Congress Hall 3

MONDAY, March 25, 2019

0900-1100  Morning Session I
Congress H 3	ART	dispatch	Dispatch WG - Joint with ARTAREA
Congress H 2	INT	6man	IPv6 Maintenance WG
Congress H 1	IRTF	pearg	Privacy Enhancements and Assessments Proposed Research Group
Karlin 3	RTG	bier	Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG

1120-1220  Morning Session II
Congress H 1	INT ***	6tisch	IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG
Congress H 2	SEC	tls	Transport Layer Security WG
Karlin 1/2	TSV	rmcat	RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG

1350-1550  Afternoon Session I
Karlin 1/2	INT ***	6lo	IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG
Congress H 2	IRTF	irtfopen	IRTF Open Meeting
Congress H 3	SEC	secdispatch	Security Dispatch WG

1610-1810  Afternoon Session II
Congress H 2	ART	httpbis	Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
Congress H 3	IAB	smart	Stopping Malware and Researching Threats
Karlin 1/2	INT	dnssd	Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery WG
Berlin/Brussels	IRTF	qirg	Quantum Internet Proposed Research Group
Karlin 3	RTG ***	roll	Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG
Athens/Barcel.	SEC	oauth	Web Authorization Protocol WG
Congress H 1	TSV	tsvwg	Transport Area Working Group WG

TUESDAY, March 26, 2019

0900-1100  Morning Session I
Karlin 3	ART	uta	Using TLS in Applications WG - 1000 - 1100
Karlin 1/2	INT	homenet	Home Networking WG
Congress H 3	RTG	rtgarea	Routing Area Open Meeting
Berlin/Brussels	SEC ***	cose	CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG
Grand Hilton BR	SEC ***	teep	Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning WG
Congress H 2	TSV	quic	QUIC WG

1120-1220  Morning Session II
Berlin/Brussels	INT ***	lwig	Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG
Congress H 1	IRTF	qirg	Quantum Internet Proposed Research Group
Athens/Barcel.	RTG	bier	Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG
Congress H 3	TSV	tsvwg	Transport Area Working Group WG

1350-1550  Afternoon Session I
Berlin/Brussels	ART ***	core	Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Congress H 3	OPS	anima	Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG
Congress H 2	SEC	mls	Messaging Layer Security WG
Grand Hilton BR	TSV	tsvarea	Transport Area Open Meeting

1610-1810  Afternoon Session II
Congress H 1	INT ***	lpwan	IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG
Congress H 3	IRTF***	t2trg	Thing-to-Thing
Congress H 2	SEC	tls	Transport Layer Security WG

WEDNESDAY, March 27, 2019

0900-1100  Morning Session I
Karlin 1/2	IRTF***	dinrg	Decentralized Internet Infrastructure
Congress H 3	RTG	detnet	Deterministic Networking WG
Berlin/Brussels	RTG	rift	Routing In Fat Trees WG
Grand Hilton BR	SEC ***	suit	Software Updates for Internet of Things WG
Congress H 2	TSV	quic	QUIC WG

1120-1320  Morning Session II
Grand Hilton BR	IRTF	cfrg	Crypto Forum  - 12:20 - 13:20
Grand Hilton BR	SEC	acme	Automated Certificate Management Environment WG - 11:20 - 12:20

1500-1700  Afternoon Session I
Grand Hilton BR	OPS	wgtlgo	Technology Deep Dive - Modern Router Architecture BOF

THURSDAY, March 28, 2019

0900-1030  Morning Session I
Karlin 3	ART ***	cbor	Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG
Congress H 3	IRTF	panrg	Path Aware Networking RG
Athens/Barcel.	RTG	babel	Babel routing protocol WG
Congress H 1	SEC	mls	Messaging Layer Security WG
Berlin/Brussels	SEC	oauth	Web Authorization Protocol WG

1050-1220  Morning Session II
Congress H 3	GEN	git	GitHub Integration and Tooling WG
Congress H 1	IRTF	coinrg	Computing in the Network
Congress H 2	IRTF	maprg	Measurement and Analysis for Protocols

1350-1550  Afternoon Session I
Congress H 1	INT	intarea	Internet Area Working Group WG
Grand Hilton BR	SEC ***	rats	Remote ATtestation ProcedureS BOF

1610-1810  Afternoon Session II
Grand Hilton BR	ART	httpbis	Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
Karlin 1/2	INT ***	paw	Predictable and Available Wireless BOF
Berlin/Brussels	OPS	v6ops	IPv6 Operations WG
Congress H 2	SEC	saag	Security Area Open Meeting

FRIDAY, March 29, 2019

0900-1030  Morning Session I
Congress H 3	ART ***	core	Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Grand Hilton BR	INT	6man	IPv6 Maintenance WG
Berlin/Brussels	SEC	cacao	Collaborative Automated Course of Action Operations for Cyber Security BOF

1050-1250  Morning Session II
Athens/Barcel.	INT	ipwave	IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments WG
Congress H 1	IRTF	icnrg	Information-Centric Networking
Grand Hilton BR	SEC ***	ace	Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG
Karlin 1/2	TSV	taps	Transport Services WG