Subject: [Rats] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-rats-00-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 16:01:42 -0800

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-rats-00-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-rats/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd be a Yes if there was a SEC AD yes. Thanks for starting this.

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 20:34:19 -0600

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-rats/

Sigh, there is one now.

"But this one is not my fault -- the secretariat created the ballot, not
me"  I think.  Maybe.

-Benjamin