Subject: [Rats] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-02.txt

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 00:17:18 +0200

A new version of I-D, draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Henk Birkholz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-birkholz-rats-architecture
Revision:	02
Title:		Remote Attestation Procedures Architecture
Document date:	2019-09-12
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		14
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-architecture/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-02
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-architecture
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-02

Abstract:
    The Remote ATtestation procedureS (RATS) architecture facilitates
    interoperability of attestation mechanisms by defining a set of
    participant roles and interactions that reveal information about the
    trustworthiness attributes of an attester's computing environment.
    By making trustworthiness attributes explicit, they can be evaluated
    dynamically and within an operational context where risk mitigation
    depends on having a more complete understanding of the possible
    vulnerabilities germane to the attester's environment.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat