Subject: [renum] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 05:14:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Site Renumbering Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Site Renumbering Gap Analysis
	Author(s)       : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document briefly introduces the existing mechanisms could be
   utilized by IPv6 site renumbering and envisions the effort could be
   done. This document tries to cover the most explicit issues and
   requirements of IPv6 renumbering. Through the gap analysis, the
   document provides a basis for future work to identify and develop
   solutions or to stimulate such development as appropriate. The gap
   analysis is presented following a renumbering event procedure clue.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/