Subject: [RPSEC] Consensus Call - BGP Security Requirements

From: Tony Tauber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:13:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I believe I've been remiss in confirming on the list the consensus
at the meeting in Washington, DC (IETF-61); that the BGP Security
Requirements document that Blaine Christian has edited as output from
the Design Team of the same be accepted as a Working Group item.

If there is some disagreement with this action, please say so.

Otherwise, the Design Team will go dormant and the work will progress
on the regular RPSEC list (as it has been).

Thanks,

Tony

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec

---

From: Blaine Christian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:59:02 -0500

Silence indicates assent <grin>...  I will retitle the draft accordingly and
if there are last minute objections I will be happy to change it.