Subject: earn money through other peoples delinquent court judgments

From: "sierra duncan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:04:29 +0000

Very exciting profession.

Work from Anywhere.
Finally one's own company.
Work part time or full time.

Many earning 5,000US to 12,000US per mo.

Professional customer support and assistance.

http://rc.5s.poweradvanceproduct.com/j/
Here for more information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

Testimonial from Karen A., in Ohio.  I wanted to say thank you very much
for the information. We appreciate all of the support we have been getting
from you. I have to admit that I was not as convinced as my husband when we
first purchased your program. However, my opinion has certainly changed. The
response from our efforts so far is great, but the help and support we are
getting from you is what has really blown me away. My husband is so excited
(and so am I) that he happened upon this business. He so much wants to get
away from having to travel so much for work and he is determined to be able
to do that within the next 1 to 2 years. I just want to say thank you for
providing that possibility for us.

After they had secured all the booty they could find, the tall Turk, who
seemed the leader of the three, violently kicked at the prisoner with his
heavy boot. His surprise was great when the Garment of Repulsion arrested
the blow and nearly overthrew the aggressor in turn
Snatching a dagger from his sash, he bounded upon the boy so fiercely that
the next instant the enraged Turk found himself lying upon his back three
yards away, while his dagger flew through the air and landed deep in the
desert sands