Subject: Discover the Details about Money & Debt, how this affects you

From: "arlinda edwards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 17:19:51 -0100

The prospect of your card balance at zero is something that many Americans
are dealing with today.

For the rest of the story about destroying debt, visit us here
http://xdr.F.superproductglory.com/e3/

Bankruptcy laws have changed.  Many former bankruptcy attorneys have gone
on to other legal arenas. This is not about bankruptcy. This has nothing to
do with "debt counseling" or reduction in your payment plans! Not about
consolidation or management of your card debts. This is about not making
payments right away and making them pay for lying to you. Learn how the
banks really work and how the entire money system has been rigged.  You’ll
be surprised and maybe a little upset! But we’ll help you turn it to your
advantage with easy to follow steps.

sorry not for me and the address is above

It glittered like silver, yet was soft and pliable as lamb's wool.
Evidently the Demon had prepared it especially for his use, for it was just
Rob's size
Now, continued the Demon, more gravely, we approach the subject of an
electrical device so truly marvelous that even I am awed when I contemplate
the accuracy and perfection of the natural laws which guide it and permit it
to exercise its functions.