Subject: Dear One

From: wabara <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 04:46:00 -0500

FROM: DR. CLIFFORD WABARA.
TELEPHONE: 00234-8035171795
REPLY TO:[email-masked] 
PLEASE GIVE ME AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE 
This is to seek your cooperation as my foreign partner and your assistance to 
enable me own a property and invest in the stable economy of your country. 
Accept my apologies if this mail does not suit your personal or business ethics. 
My name is Dr.Clifford Wabara, I am making this venture proposal to you in 
strict confidence. The money we want to invest was acquired from an over 
invoiced contract proceed. This is in my capacity as the chairperson of the 
senate financial committee on foreign contracts verification and payments (Member, Contract Review Panel [CRP]). Our good fortune is that we are privy to such classified information. 
The amount in question is $25,500,000.00 Million US dollars. As a senior civil 
servant in the Nigerian Government, our country's prudential policy prohibits 
me from operating a foreign account. If you would like to assist me as a 
partner, please kindly indicate your interest after which we shall both 
discuss on the modalities. 
All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds will be 
revealed to you in due course. For your assistance, you shall receive 15% of 
the funds to be transferred and 5% will be set aside for all expenses incurred 
by both parties. 
I would appreciate if this proposal is kept confidential because of what I 
have explained above. Note that you can reach me urgently on my e-mail, 
telephone number, which I 
believe is more secure). 
Please do indicate your direct telephone and fax number when replying to this 
business proposal. I will be calling you when necessary. In the meantime, I 
will appreciate if you can call me or make your contacts through my 
alternative email: [email-masked] 
A swift acknowledgement on the receipt of this mail will be appreciated. 
Best regards,
Dr. Clifford Wabara. 
NB:PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT 

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://www.djazairi.com