Subject: now I am a new man

From: "fausto george" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 01:32:14 +1200

male enhancement and performance system

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male
Enhancement formula with a free DVD

My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention
(and answers to my extra questions), your support team is exceptional and
made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!
-Charles, Ontario

not for you, then use link above

Wonder if there'll be any gravy.
Perhaps they'll boil me, with biscuits,
as mother does chickens

Oh-h-h-h-h! It's just awful! In the midst of these depressing thoughts he
became aware that something was hurting his back