Subject: male enhancement and performance system

From: "tamekia kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:56:50 +0600

This website will explain the benefits of LONGZ, help answer some of your
questions, and give you the chance to order and get FREE bottles at no extra
charge.

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

Before I was always embarrassed, but now when I go workout or even just
take a shower I feel really proud. For real, LONGZ has turned my life
around. I'm amazed that a little pill can do all this! Jacob, Canada

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://i.2D.greatproductwebadvance.com/lg/

not for you, then use link above

From where he stood he could see several little brooks following winding
paths through the forest, so he settled upon one that seemed farthest from
the brushwood villages, and turning his indicator in that direction soon
floated through the air to a sheltered spot upon the bank. Kneeling down, he
enjoyed a long, refreshing drink of the clear water, but as he started to
regain his feet a coil of rope was suddenly thrown about him, pinning his
arms to his sides and rendering him absolutely helpless
At the same time his ears were saluted with a wild chattering in an unknown
tongue, and he found himself surrounded by a group of natives of hideous
appearance