Subject: Notification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:22:13 -0800 (PST)

FROM: GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED LOTTERY PROMOTERS. WINNING NOTICE
FOR
CATEGORY \"A\" WINNER

Dear Lucky Winner,

RE: LOTTO INTERNATIONAL NL  PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
final draws of  Lotto International  Netherlands programs.
The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of
25,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an
advanced automated random computer search from the internet. No tickets
were sold.
After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as
one
of two winners in the category \"A\" with the following:

Ref Number: PC 390 ES 214
Batch Number: 26371545-LNI/2004
Ticket Number: PCP 002 871

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize
of €
1,500,000.00. (ONE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO ONLY) each from
the
total payout.Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address
and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory
obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report.
To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised
to
contact our licensed and accredited claims agent for category \"A\"
winners with the information below:

Mr. Van Bell,
Remittance Department Director,
Netherlands Lottery International Nl Company [Lotto International
Netherlands],
107 Vanderloop
1902AB ,Amsterdam,
The Netherlands
E-mail: [email-masked]

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 20 days. After this
date
all unclaimed funds would be included in the next stake. Remember to
quote
your reference information in all correspondence.

You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public
especially your reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a
case
of double claims will not be entertained).Members of the affiliate
agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this program.

Thank you and congratulations!!!

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Agatha DeBoer,
Games/Lottery Coordinator.
Lotto International  Netherlands
www.lotto.nl

This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient,be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents is prohibited.If you have received this electronic transmission in
error,please notify the sender by telephone or return email and delete the
material from your computer.