Subject: Equity Spotlight

From: "Clemons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:49:35 -0300

Investor Alert  - LRCJ  - Brand new stock for your attention

Lauraan Corporation - Stock Symbol: LRCJ

Breaking News released by the company on Friday after the close - Watch out the stock go crazy on 
Tuesday morning 18th of January.

--------------------------------------------------
Current Price: $0.10

Projected Speculative Price in next 5 days: $0.45
Projected Speculative Price in next 15 days: $0.65
--------------------------------------------------

Lauraan Corporation (Lauraan) is a premier provider of home entertainment and home automation products
 and services to the new home market. The company sells primarily through homebuilders to homebuyers 
 who are building homes in the $300k, and up range. 

Lauraan is an early stage company in the process of developing its business, nationwide, through 
acquisitions of existing home technology companies in select markets throughout the country. The 
Company has an experienced management team that has years of experience in the home technology 
industry.

--------------------------------------------------
Current Price: $0.10

Projected Speculative Price in next 5 days: $0.45
Projected Speculative Price in next 15 days: $0.65
--------------------------------------------------

CURRENT STATUS
Lauraan has completed its first acquisition, Syslync of Georgia (Georgia). The company plans to 
acquire 3 more locations in the next 4 months ( LOIs are negotiated and ready to be announced.) 
Georgia currently has annualized revenues of $500K and is expected to double its monthly revenue 
in the next 6 months. The three next acquisitions will add an additional $2.5 million in revenue. 

Long-Term Strategy
The Company plans to raise funds to make acquisitions throughout strategic new home markets and 
create a national brand with revenues of $50-75 million by 2007. Lauraan will be recognized for 
its quality of service, value provided, and the simplicity of its solutions.

Breaking NEWS: Lauraan Corporation Announces New Servicing and Builder Agreements
============================
GRAPEVINE, Texas, Jan 14, 2005 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Lauraan Corporation (LRCJ) 
("Lauraan"), a provider of home entertainment and automation products for the new home market, 
announced today that their wholly-owned subsidiary, Syslync of Georgia, (Syslync) has completed 
an exclusive agreement with Certicom, Inc. a national provider of home and commercial security 
systems, to service their residential accounts in the Atlanta area. In addition, Syslync has been 
named the sole installer for new installations of residential alarms for Certicom and will be their 
provider of other home technology products too. 

Syslync also announced today that they were selected as the preferred provider of home technology 
products and services for Atlanta-based Lou Freeman Properties, Inc., a developer and builder of 
custom homes in the $200,000 to $1,000,000 plus, range. 

"These two agreements will more than double the homes we touch throughout the Atlanta area," 
stated David Watson, General Manager of Syslync, "and the agreements will provide Syslync with 
steady, recurring revenue streams important to our profitability." 

Lauraan is a home entertainment and technology solutions provider that offers builders and 
homeowners a single source for their audio/video, home theater, security, computer and home 
automation needs. Through its company- owned stores, Lauraan subsidiaries work directly with 
builders and homeowners, to design and install home technology solutions that fit the homeowner's 
lifestyle and budget. 

Safe Harbor Act Disclaimer: This press release contains forward-looking statements within the 
meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the 
Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"), and as such, may involve 
risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions 
and describe future plans, strategies, and expectations, are generally identifiable by the 
use of words such as "believe," "expect," "intend" "anticipate," "estimate," "project," or 
similar expressions. These forward- looking statements relate to, among other things, 
expectations of the business environment in which the Company operates, projections of 
future performance, potential future performance, perceived opportunities in the market, 
and statements regarding the Company's mission and vision. The Company's actual results, 
performance, and achievements may differ materially from the results, performance, and 
achievements expressed or implied in such forward-looking statements due to a wide range 
of factors which are set forth in our annual report on Form 10-KSB on file with the SEC. 

Read this legal notes before you do anything else:
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of 
Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 

1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, 
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or 
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements." 
Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time 
the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause 
actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking 
statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as: "projects", 
"foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," "part of: "anticipates," 
or that by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. All information 
provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as 
information provided and not investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and 
subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative before 
deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this report 
shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation 
of the witer of this newsletter about the news published by the company does not represent the 
company official statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what the news release 
meant to say. Look  the news release by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of LRCJ shares prior to the publication 
of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to 
our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even 
after positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there 
is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication 
are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain 
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to 
differ materially from those set forth in the forward- looking statements. 

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a solicitation or an invitation 
to get position in or sell any security mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered 
investment advisor nor affiliated with any broker or dealer. This newsletter was paid $19560 from
 third party to send this report.  All statements made are our express opinion only and should 
 be treated as such. We may own, take position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. 
 This report includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities 
 Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", 
 "may", "will", "move","undervalued" and "intend" or similar terms.