Subject: 9% Improvement in muscle mass

From: "eleonor williamson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:50:51 -0900

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or
current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience
the
next half of your life."

Learn how to
increase your quality of
life

"We really have something
here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with
aging."

-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 0, 2004 8:34PM

To: sandie; [email-masked]; emilee; sherie; drema

Subject: appreciate but
no thank you PO 12 00 B , Oran ge sta d, A ruba

Coming towards him at his right hand was an immense bird, whose body seemed
almost as big as that of a horse
Its wide-open, curving beak was set with rows of pointed teeth, and the
talons held against its breast and turned threateningly outward were more
powerful and dreadful than a tiger's claws

While, fascinated and horrified, he watched the approach of this
feathered monster, a scream sounded just behind him and the next instant the
stroke of a mighty wing sent him whirling over and over through the airHe
soon came to a stop, however, and saw that another of the monsters had come
upon him from the rear and was now, with its mate, circling closely around
him, while both uttered continuously their hoarse, savage cries