Subject: IETF-68 session cancelled

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:31:35 +0100

Rtgwg Folks,

Our meeting this Friday is cancelled.

--John

_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:01:56 +0100

To clarify, the meeting of the Routing Area Working group which was  
to be held Friday morning is cancelled.  The rtgwg meeting had a very  
light agenda this time.  (I anticipate a fuller agenda at IETF-69.)

The Routing Area Open Meeting is still being held on Thursday.  The  
Routing Area meeting has a full and interesting agenda and I  
encourage people to show up.

The short Hamming distance between the two WG names is extremely  
unfortunate. :-(

--John