Subject: Vancouver meeting

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:18:46 -0500

Folks,

Due to some cancelations we currently have an empty agenda for the  
upcoming IETF.  We'll plan to cancel the meeting unless any there are  
any new last-minute requests to speak.

--John

_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg

---

From: Michael Menth <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:38:04 +0100

Hi all,

we work on performance evaluation of IP-FRR, some of our results
are summarized in
http://www-info3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/TR/tr432.pdf

As there is probably no slot for rtgwg and as I know only few of
you personally, I would like to ask if people are interest in a
short presentation of that work? I would appreciate any feedback
and hints for further relevant performance studies in the area of IP-FRR
for the second period of our national research grant.

It's good to have a meeting early during the week to have the
chance for a second interaction. Therefore, I'd be happy to get
feedback from you ASAP that we can arrange an informal meeting.

Regards,

    Michael

-- 
Dr. Michael Menth, Assistant Professor
University of Wuerzburg, Institute of Computer Science
Am Hubland, D-97074 Wuerzburg, Germany, room B206
phone: (+49)-931/888-6644, fax: (+49)-931/888-6632
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/research/ngn