Subject: Revised remote LFAP draft

From: "Hokelek, Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:43:01 -0500

Dear RTGWG members,

The revised version of the remote LFAP draft is available in the
following link:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hokelek-rlfap-01.txt

The revisions are:
- Section 3.2 is modified for describing new LFAP algorithm
- Section 3.6 is added for multicast tree repair discussion
- Section 4 is added for the coverage analysis and convergence
experiments.

In summary, the coverage analysis shows that for most of topologies a
small neighborhood size is sufficient for the complete coverage. The
convergence experiments show that the failure message is sent to
neighboring nodes within a few milliseconds and hence the remote LFAPs
can provide convergence only a few milliseconds higher than the local
LFAPs.

I would very much appreciate if you could review our revised draft and
provide your comments.

Regards,
Ibrahim Hokelek
_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg