Subject: Soliciting comments for new version for draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 09:52:49 +0800

Greeting all,

We updated the far draft with 02 version, and we hope to get valuable 
comments of experts in the routing group on our draft. 

Best regards, 
Richard Bin Liu 

A new version of I-D, draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Bin Liu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:                            draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn
Revision:                02
Title:                           Generic Fault-avoidance Routing Protocol 
for Data Center Networks
Document date:           2014-10-27
Group:                           Individual Submission
Pages:                           30
URL:            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-02
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-02

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a generic routing method and protocol for a
   regular data center network, named as the fault-avoidance routing
   (FAR) protocol.  FAR protocol provides a generic routing method for
   all types of network architectures that are proposed for large-scale
   cloud-based data centers over the past few years.  FAR protocol is
   well designed to fully leverage the regularity in the topology and
   compute its routing table in a simplistic manner.  Fat-tree is taken
   as an example architecture to illustrate how FAR protocol can be
   applied in real operational scenarios.