Subject: Barry Leiba's No Objection on charter-ietf-rtgwg-04-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 06:34:18 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-rtgwg-04-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-rtgwg/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with the comment that "optional" should be removed from the first
sentence.

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 11:13:34 -0400

> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-rtgwg/

Sure.  It was put in to make it clear that RTGWG isn't a mandatory hurdle
for
work that is large/organized/ready for a BoF.

Alia

>
>
> _______________________________________________
> rtgwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg
>