Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 12:06:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Destination/Source Routing
        Author          : David Lamparter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This note specifies using packets' source addresses in route lookups
   as additional qualifier to be used in route lookup.  This applies to
   IPv6 [RFC2460] in general with specific considerations for routing
   protocol left for separate documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/